Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 145th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,923 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 370 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Langley - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Langley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Langley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Giuseppe Valdengo
- 1935Rusty York
- 1961Show Aikawa
- 1967Tamer Karadağlı
- 1975Maria Lawson
- 1979Amelia Cooke
- 1981Jerod Mixon
- 1981Sayaka Ando
- 1983Woo Seung-yeon
- 1987Jimena Barón
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1743Jean-Paul Marat, Swiss-French physician, journalist, and politician (d. 1793)
- 1875Robert Garrett, American discus thrower and shot putter (d. 1961)
- 1878Lillian Moller Gilbreth, American psychologist and engineer (d. 1972)
- 1911Barbara West, English survivor of the Sinking of the RMS Titanic (d. 2007)
- 1949Tomaž Pisanski, Slovenian mathematician and academic
- 1961Alain Lemieux, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach
- 1965Shinichirō Watanabe, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Dermot O'Leary, English radio and television host
- 1975Maria Lawson, English singer-songwriter
- 1984Sarah Hagan, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621The Protestant Union is formally dissolved.
- 1626Peter Minuit buys Manhattan.
- 1832The First Kingdom of Greece is declared in the London Conference.
- 1939First issue of Fashizmi is published in Tirana.
- 1962Project Mercury: American astronaut Scott Carpenter orbits the Earth three times in the Aurora 7 space capsule.
- 1967Egypt imposes a blockade and siege of the Red Sea coast of Israel.
- 1968FLQ separatists bomb the U.S. consulate in Quebec City.
- 1970The drilling of the Kola Superdeep Borehole begins in the Soviet Union.
- 1993Eritrea gains its independence from Ethiopia.
- 1999The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in The Hague, Netherlands indicts Slobodan Milošević and four others for war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in Kosovo.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Jones, Fat Mike, OMI, Annie Mumolo, Diplo, Alan MacNaughtan, Robin Mattson, Ray Goulding, David Moscow, Kurt Böhme.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 24, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One More Try by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 28, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1986 – Megan Fox, American actress; January 15, 1946 – Charles Brown, American actor (d. 2004); June 30, 1986 – Alicia Fox, American wrestler and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,172