Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 145th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,653 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 361 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Michael Lonsdale
- 1938Prince Buster
- 1941Bob Dylan
- 1947Waddy Wachtel
- 1953Alfred Molina
- 1953Nell Campbell
- 1962Héctor Camacho
- 1976Alessandro Cortini
- 1981Markéta Jánská
- 1992Travis T. Flory
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1816Emanuel Leutze, German-American painter (d. 1868)
- 1899Suzanne Lenglen, French tennis player (d. 1938)
- 1900Eduardo De Filippo, Italian actor and screenwriter (d. 1984)
- 1945Steven Norris, English engineer and politician
- 1947Mike De Leon, Filipino director, producer, screenwriter and cinematographer
- 1967Bruno Putzulu, French actor
- 1972Greg Berlanti, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Cecilia Cheung, Hong Kong actress and singer
- 1987Guillaume Latendresse, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1990Yuya Matsushita, Japanese singer, dancer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1689The English Parliament passes the Act of Toleration protecting Protestants. Roman Catholics are intentionally excluded.
- 1830“Mary Had a Little Lamb” by Sarah Josepha Hale is published.
- 1844Samuel Morse sends the message “What hath God wrought” (a biblical quotation, Numbers 23:23) from the Old Supreme Court Chamber in the United States Capitol to his assistant, Alfred Vail, in Baltimore, Maryland, to inaugurate the first telegraph line.
- 1861American Civil War: Union troops occupy Alexandria, Virginia.
- 1921The trial of Sacco and Vanzetti opens.
- 1930Amy Johnson lands in Darwin, Northern Territory, becoming the first woman to fly solo from England to Australia (she left on May 5 for the 11,000 mile flight).
- 1943The Holocaust: Josef Mengele becomes chief medical officer of the Auschwitz concentration camp.
- 1956The first Eurovision Song Contest is held in Lugano, Switzerland.
- 1961American civil rights movement: Freedom Riders are arrested in Jackson, Mississippi, for “disturbing the peace” after disembarking from their bus.
- 1970The drilling of the Kola Superdeep Borehole begins in the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Wiles, Rodney Dangerfield, Mary Birdsong, Aya Endō, Brian Klemm, Dan Cortese, Eleni Menegaki, Ronnie Wood, Alicia Rhett, Eden Taylor-Draper.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 24, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One More Try by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 28, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1963 – João Baião, Portuguese television host and actor; April 4, 1965 – Vinny Burns, English guitarist and producer (Dare, Ten, and Ultravox); March 27, 1984 – Grey Ghost, Australian rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064