Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 145th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 217 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,357 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Giuseppe Valdengo
- 1941Bob Dylan
- 1953Alfred Molina
- 1955David Leonard
- 1955Rosanne Cash
- 1965John C. Reilly
- 1966Eric Cantona
- 1976Alessandro Cortini
- 1978Jo Joyner
- 1983Woo Seung-yeon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1743Jean-Paul Marat, Swiss-French physician, journalist, and politician (d. 1793)
- 1945Richard Ottaway, English lieutenant and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- 1950Larry Seidlin, American lawyer and judge
- 1955Rosanne Cash, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1965Jens Becker, German bass player (Grave Digger, Running Wild, and X-Wild)
- 1973Bartolo Colón, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1974Sébastien Foucan, French runner and actor
- 1975Marc Gagnon, Canadian speed skater
- 1982Rian Wallace, American football player
- 1993Oliver Davis, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1218The Fifth Crusade leaves Acre for Egypt.
- 1621The Protestant Union is formally dissolved.
- 1798The Irish Rebellion of 1798 led by the United Irishmen against British rule begins.
- 1856John Brown and his men kill five slavery supporters at Pottawatomie Creek, Kansas.
- 1861American Civil War: Union troops occupy Alexandria, Virginia.
- 1895Henry Irving becomes the first person from the theatre to be knighted.
- 1915World War I: Italy declares war on Austria-Hungary, joining the conflict on the side of the Allies.
- 1958United Press International is formed through a merger of the United Press and the International News Service.
- 1961Cyprus joins the Council of Europe.
- 1962Project Mercury: American astronaut Scott Carpenter orbits the Earth three times in the Aurora 7 space capsule.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jules Asner, Jenette Goldstein, Joel Murray, Monica Horan, Edoardo Ballerini, Michael Ealy, Riona Hazuki, Marco Carta, Sam Phillips, Patsy Montana.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 24, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1934 – Alice Gerrard, American singer and banjo player; October 14, 1990 – Raquel Diaz, American wrestler and singer; December 20, 1979 – Benedikte Kruse, Norwegian singer and actor (Pitsj).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,083