Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 25, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 145th day of the year 1983. It was the 21st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,123 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,708 days or 12.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 479 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 31, 2015.
If a dog named Amigo - a Chinese Crested breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amigo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Amigo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Binnie Barnes
- 1929Ann Robinson
- 1944Charlie Harper
- 1944John Bunnell
- 1956Sugar Minott
- 1971Justin Henry
- 1972Karan Johar
- 1976Sandra Nasić
- 1980Jae Hee
View the complete list of May 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 25.
- 1661Claude Buffier, Polish-French historian and philosopher (d. 1737)
- 1791Minh Mạng, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1841)
- 1889Günther Lütjens, German admiral (d. 1941)
- 1903Binnie Barnes, English-American actress and singer (d. 1998)
- 1921Jack Steinberger, German-Swiss physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1938Malcolm Innes of Edingight
- 1940Nobuyoshi Araki, Japanese photographer
- 1970Jamie Kennedy, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Demetri Martin, American comedian, actor, and singer
- 1984Unnur Birna Vilhjálmsdóttir, Icelandic model and actress, Miss World 2005
View the complete list of May 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Christine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521The Diet of Worms ends when Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, issues the Edict of Worms, declaring Martin Luther an outlaw.
- 1644Ming general Wu Sangui forms an alliance with the invading Manchus and opens the gates of the Great Wall of China at Shanhaiguan pass, letting the Manchus through towards the capital Beijing.
- 1833The Chilean Constitution of 1833 is promulgated.
- 1865In Mobile, Alabama, 300 are killed when an ordnance depot explodes.
- 1935Jesse Owens of Ohio State University breaks three world records and ties a fourth at the Big Ten Conference Track and Field Championships in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- 1936The Remington Rand strike, led by the American Federation of Labor, begins.
- 1968Gateway Arch Saint Louis Gateway Arch is dedicated.
- 1979Etan Patz, who is six years old, disappears from the street just two blocks away from his home in New York City, prompting an international search for the child, and causing the U.S. President Ronald Reagan to designate May 25 as National Missing Children’s Day (in 1983).
- 2000Liberation Day of Lebanon. Israel withdraws its army from most of the Lebanese territory after 22 years of its first invasion in 1978.
- 2008NASA’s Phoenix lander lands in Green Valley region of Mars to search for environments suitable for water and microbial life.
View the complete list of May 25 historical events.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 25, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Garcia, Fred Astaire, Changjo, Michael Ensign, Liliane Klein, Gabriel Macht, Emily Ratajkowski, Otto Sander, Greg Lake, Bashar Rahal.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 25 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 25, 1983.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th May 1983 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 8, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +211. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 15, 1994. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 28, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 25th May 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 25, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 145th day of 1983
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 21st Wednesday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,123 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,708 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 479
- Next full moon: February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 31, 2015
- Age in dog years: 172 dog years old using a Chinese Crested breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 8, 1966 (+211)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 15, 1994 (-154)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara (May 28, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.V.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 6, 1936 – D. Ramanaidu, Indian actor, director, and producer, founded Suresh Productions (d. 2015); July 27, 1969 – Timo Maas, German DJ and producer; November 6, 1976 – Mike Herrera, American singer-songwriter and bass player (MxPx and Mike Herrera's Tumbledown).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,132