Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 146th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,455 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Al Jolson
- 1908Robert Morley
- 1938K. Bikram Singh
- 1941Reg Bundy
- 1960Doug Hutchison
- 1962Genie Francis
- 1964Lenny Kravitz
- 1977Mark Hunter
- 1982David Reed
- 1999Kerry Ingram
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1650John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Oxfordshire (d. 1722)
- 1898Ernst Bacon, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1990)
- 1908Robert Morley, English actor and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1912Jay Silverheels, Canadian-American actor (d. 1980)
- 1916Moondog, American drummer, composer, and poet (d. 1999)
- 1939Merab Kostava, Georgian poet, activist, and educator (d. 1989)
- 1941Aldrich Ames, American CIA officer
- 1941Cliff Drysdale, South African tennis player and sportscaster
- 1957François Legault, Canadian businessman and politician
- 1960Rob Murphy, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 17Germanicus returns to Rome as a conquering hero; he celebrates a triumph for his victories over the Cherusci, Chatti and other German tribes west of the Elbe.
- 1538Geneva expels John Calvin and his followers from the city. Calvin lives in exile in Strasbourg for the next three years.
- 1644Portuguese Restoration War: Portuguese and Spanish forces both claim victory in the Battle of Montijo.
- 1770The Orlov Revolt, an attempt to revolt against the Ottoman Empire before the Greek War of Independence, ends in disaster for the Greeks.
- 1821Establishment of the Peloponnesian Senate by the Greek rebels.
- 1830The Indian Removal Act is passed by the U.S. Congress; it is signed into law by President Andrew Jackson two days later.
- 1896Charles Dow publishes the first edition of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- 1900Thousand Days’ War: The Colombian Conservative Party turns the tide of war in their favor with victory against the Colombian Liberal Party in the Battle of Palonegro.
- 1981Italian Prime Minister Arnaldo Forlani and his coalition cabinet resign following a scandal over membership of the pseudo-masonic lodge P2 (Propaganda Due).
- 1991Lauda Air Flight 004, a Boeing 767, crashes in an area of western Thailand after a thrust reverser malfunction. All 223 people aboard are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 26.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lily Allen, Greg Puciato, Alvy Moore, João Gilberto, Rob Estes, Paola Quattrini, Yang Hyun-suk, Frankie Knuckles, Mitchell Burgzorg, Dee Clark.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 26, 1961.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Travelin’ Man by Ricky Nelson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1934 – Pat Boone, American singer-songwriter and actor; June 18, 1975 – Jamel Debbouze, French-Moroccan actor and producer; February 17, 1948 – Don Scardino, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958