Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 146th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,869 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 707 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Knopa - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Knopa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Knopa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Henry Ephron
- 1917Éva Szörényi
- 1927Jacques Bergerac
- 1949Philip Michael Thomas
- 1958Margaret Colin
- 1959Ole Bornedal
- 1972Patsy Palmer
- 1982Yoko Matsugane
- 1985Monika Christodoulou
- 1991Ah Young
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1915Sam Edwards, American actor (d. 2004)
- 1939Merab Kostava, Georgian poet, activist, and educator (d. 1989)
- 1945Vilasrao Deshmukh, Indian lawyer and politician, 17th Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 2012)
- 1949Ward Cunningham, American computer programmer, developed the first wiki
- 1958Arto Bryggare, Finnish hurdler and politician
- 1962Genie Francis, American actress
- 1964Caitlín R. Kiernan, Irish-American paleontologist and author
- 1967Kevin Moore, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (OSI, Dream Theater, and Chroma Key)
- 1967Philip Treacy, Irish hat designer
- 1975Nicki Aycox, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1135Alfonso VII of León and Castile is crowned in León Cathedral as Imperator totius Hispaniae, “Emperor of all of Spain”.
- 1328William of Ockham, the Franciscan Minister-General Michael of Cesena and two other Franciscan leaders secretly leave Avignon, fearing a death sentence from Pope John XXII.
- 1538Geneva expels John Calvin and his followers from the city. Calvin lives in exile in Strasbourg for the next three years.
- 1573The Battle of Haarlemmermeer, a naval engagement in the Dutch War of Independence.
- 1637Pequot War: A combined English and Mohegan force under John Mason attacks a village in Connecticut, massacring approximately 500 Pequots.
- 1869Boston University is chartered by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- 1897Dracula, a novel by the Irish author Bram Stoker, is published.
- 1936In the House of Commons of Northern Ireland, Tommy Henderson begins speaking on the Appropriation Bill. By the time he sits down in the early hours of the following morning, he had spoken for 10 hours.
- 1991Lauda Air Flight 004, a Boeing 767, crashes in an area of western Thailand after a thrust reverser malfunction. All 223 people aboard are killed.
- 1998The first “National Sorry Day” was held in Australia, and reconciliation events were held nationally, and attended by over a million people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 26.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sidse Babett Knudsen, Ray Collins, Lucy Benjamin, Michael Swan, Damon Lindelof, Tina Yothers, R. B. Greaves, Stephen Stucker, Richard Thompson, Rossella Falk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 26, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Travelin’ Man by Ricky Nelson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1997 – Bea Binene, Filipino actress, singer, and dancer; January 26, 1925 – Joan Leslie, American actress and singer (d. 2015); April 12, 1950 – David Cassidy, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,243