Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 27, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 147th day of the year 1942. It was the 21st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,703 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,901 days or 27.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,006 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 2, 1974.
If a dog named Chze - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chze will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chze will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aaliyah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Raye Birk
- 1946Lewis Collins
- 1951Ana Belén
- 1955Richard Schiff
- 1958Linnea Quigley
- 1961Peri Gilpin
- 1962Steven Brill
- 1972Ivete Sangalo
- 1981Özgür Çevik
View the complete list of May 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 27.
- 1928Thea Musgrave, Scottish-American composer and educator
- 1933Edward Samuel Rogers, Canadian businessman (d. 2008)
- 1934Harlan Ellison, American author and screenwriter
- 1939Yves Duhaime, Canadian captain and politician
- 1944Alain Souchon, French singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1948Pete Sears, English bass player (Jefferson Starship, Moonalice, and Hot Tuna)
- 1950Dee Dee Bridgewater, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1962Steven Brill, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Eddie Harsch, Canadian-American keyboard player and bass player (The Black Crowes and The Detroit Cobras)
- 1971Mathew Batsiua, Nauruan politician
View the complete list of May 27 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 927Death of Simeon I the Great, the first Bulgarian to be recognized as Emperor.
- 1120Richard III of Capua is anointed as Prince two weeks before his untimely death.
- 1199John is crowned King of England.
- 1849The Great Hall of Euston station in London is opened.
- 1883Alexander III is crowned Tsar of Russia.
- 1908Khilafat Day – the day of establishment of Khilafat in Islam Ahmadiyya.
- 1927The Ford Motor Company ceases manufacture of the Ford Model T and begins to retool plants to make the Ford Model A.
- 1968The meeting of the Union Nationale des Étudiants de France (National Union of the Students of France) takes place. 30,000 to 50,000 people gather in the Stade Sébastien Charléty.
- 1998Oklahoma City bombing: Michael Fortier is sentenced to 12 years in prison and fined $200,000 for failing to warn authorities about the terrorist plot.
- 2001Members of the Islamist separatist group Abu Sayyaf seize twenty hostages from an affluent island resort on Palawan in the Philippines; the hostage crisis would not be resolved until June 2002.
View the complete list of May 27 historical events.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 27, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Egan, Marley Marl, Jeremy Northam, Rick Danko, Esther Schweins, Hitomi Yoshizawa, Susan George, Tammin Sursok, Noor Jehan, Todd Glass.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 27 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 27, 1942.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th May 1942 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 24, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 28, 1931. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 27, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 147th day of 1942
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 21st Wednesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 248 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,703 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,901 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,006
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 2, 1974
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Field Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 24, 1955 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 28, 1931 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.V.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1947 – Patricia Bennett, American singer (The Chiffons); May 18, 1947 – Hugh Keays-Byrne, Indian-Australian actor; July 28, 1972 – Elizabeth Berkley, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,819