Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of May 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 27, 1984 was a Sunday and it was the 148th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,111 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 410 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ester Soré
- 1923Henry Kissinger
- 1931Faten Hamama
- 1939Don Williams
- 1947Marty Kristian
- 1954Coney Reyes
- 1967Eddie McClintock
- 1969Dondre Whitfield
- 1974Denise van Outen
- 1975André 3000
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 27.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 27.
- 1943Cilla Black, English singer and actress (d. 2015)
- 1951John Conteh, English boxer
- 1954Coney Reyes, Filipino actress and producer
- 1954Jackie Slater, American football player and coach
- 1960Gaston Therrien, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1973Tana Umaga, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1976RJD2, American DJ and producer (Soul Position)
- 1979Michael Buonauro, American author and illustrator (d. 2004)
- 1986Bamba Fall, Senegalese basketball player
- 1991Eneli Vals, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 927Death of Simeon I the Great, the first Bulgarian to be recognized as Emperor.
- 1199John is crowned King of England.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima begins.
- 1908Khilafat Day – the day of establishment of Khilafat in Islam Ahmadiyya.
- 1933New Deal: The U.S. Federal Securities Act is signed into law requiring the registration of securities with the Federal Trade Commission.
- 1933The Century of Progress World’s Fair opens in Chicago.
- 1937In California, the Golden Gate Bridge opens to pedestrian traffic, creating a vital link between San Francisco and Marin County, California.
- 1940World War II: In the Le Paradis massacre, 99 soldiers from a Royal Norfolk Regiment unit are shot after surrendering to German troops; two survive.
- 1960In Turkey, a military coup removes President Celâl Bayar and the rest of the democratic government from office.
- 1968The meeting of the Union Nationale des Étudiants de France (National Union of the Students of France) takes place. 30,000 to 50,000 people gather in the Stade Sébastien Charléty.
View the complete list of historical events for May 27.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 27 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ant, Jena Malone, Michelle Williams, Rob Houwer, Shūhei Izumi, Bob Godfrey, Aysun Kayacı, Jack Klugman, Lena Olin, Eleanor Powell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 27 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 27, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Hear It for the Boy by Deniece Williams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 2, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1922 – Gene Evans, American actor (d. 1998); December 1, 1987 – Vance Joy, Australian singer-songwriter; January 27, 1924 – Brian Rix, Baron Rix, English actor, producer, academic and life peer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,066