Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 1998 was a Thursday and it was the 148th day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 338 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,967 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 236 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
- 1945John Fogerty
- 1949Sue Holderness
- 1949Wendy O. Williams
- 1964Zsa Zsa Padilla
- 1965Chris Ballew
- 1974Romain Duris
- 1976Liam O'Brien
- 1981Adam Green
- 1988Meisa Kuroki
- 1998Riho Sayashi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1660George I of Great Britain (d. 1727)
- 1692Geminiano Giacomelli, Italian composer (d. 1740)
- 1896Konstantin Märska, Estonian director and cinematographer (d. 1951)
- 1900Tommy Ladnier, American trumpet player (d. 1939)
- 1931Gordon Willis, American cinematographer (d. 2014)
- 1944Rita MacNeil, Canadian singer and actress (d. 2013)
- 1965Mary Coughlan, Irish politician and Deputy prime minister of Ireland
- 1968Kylie Minogue, Australian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1980Miguel Pérez, Spanish footballer
- 1981Eric Ghiaciuc, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 585 BCA solar eclipse occurs, as predicted by the Greek philosopher and scientist Thales, while Alyattes is battling Cyaxares in the Battle of Halys, leading to a truce. This is one of the cardinal dates from which other dates can be calculated.
- 1871Fall of the Paris Commune.
- 1892In San Francisco, John Muir organizes the Sierra Club.
- 1900Gare d'Orsay railway station is inaugurated in Paris.
- 1936Alan Turing submits On Computable Numbers for publication.
- 1937The Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California, is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in Washington, D.C., who pushes a button signaling the start of vehicle traffic over the span.
- 1940World War II: Norwegian, French, Polish and British forces recapture Narvik in Norway. This is the first allied infantry victory of the War.
- 1958Cuban Revolution: Fidel Castro’s 26th of July Movement, heavily reinforced by Frank Pais Militia, overwhelm an army post in El Uvero.
- 1993Eritrea and Monaco join the United Nations.
- 1999In Milan, Italy, after 22 years of restoration work, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece The Last Supper is put back on display.
View the complete list of historical events for May 28.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noriko Kijima, John Paul Jones, Anouk Grinberg, Leslie Crowther, Mayuko Aoki, Peter Stone, Adam Weisman, Uncle Kracker, James Cromwell, Dylan Riley Snyder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 28, 1998.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Too Close by Next as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 31, 1938 – Peter Yarrow, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Peter, Paul and Mary); December 23, 1979 – Summer Altice, American model and actress; September 6, 1940 – Jackie Trent, English-Spanish singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2015).
Word count: 931