Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 1998 was a Thursday and it was the 148th day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,909 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 234 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Beth Howland
- 1944Patricia Quinn
- 1953Arto Lindsay
- 1954Andy Hamilton
- 1959Steve Strange
- 1964Christa Miller
- 1964Zsa Zsa Padilla
- 1968Kylie Minogue
- 1984Beth Allen
- 1995Jacob Kogan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1660George I of Great Britain (d. 1727)
- 1889Richard Réti, Slovak-Czech chess player and author (d. 1929)
- 1934Bill Baillie, New Zealand runner
- 1944Billy Vera, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1944Jean-Pierre Léaud, French actor and director
- 1945Helena Shovelton, English physician
- 1947Zahi Hawass, Egyptian archaeologist and academic
- 1956Michael Musyoki, Kenyan runner
- 1976Glenn Morrison, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1977Elisabeth Hasselbeck, American talk show host and author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 621Battle of Hulao: Li Shimin, the son of the Chinese emperor Gao Zu, defeats the numerically superior forces of Dou Jiande near the Hulao Pass (Henan). This victory decides the outcome of the civil war that followed the Sui dynasty’s collapse in favour of the Tang dynasty.
- 1644Bolton Massacre by Royalist troops under the command of James Stanley, 7th Earl of Derby.
- 1932In the Netherlands, construction of the Afsluitdijk is completed and the Zuiderzee bay is converted to the freshwater IJsselmeer.
- 1942World War II: In retaliation for the assassination attempt on Reinhard Heydrich, Nazis in Czechoslovakia kill over 1,800 people.
- 1948Daniel François Malan is elected as Prime Minister of South Africa. He later goes on to implement Apartheid.
- 1961Peter Benenson’s article The Forgotten Prisoners is published in several internationally read newspapers. This will later be thought of as the founding of the human rights organization Amnesty International.
- 1975Fifteen West African countries sign the Treaty of Lagos, creating the Economic Community of West African States.
- 1979Konstantinos Karamanlis signs the full treaty of the accession of Greece with the European Economic Community.
- 2003Peter Hollingworth becomes the first Governor-General of Australia to resign his office as a result of criticism of his conduct.
- 2008The first meeting of the Constituent Assembly of Nepal formally declares Nepal a republic, ending the 240-year reign of the Shah dynasty.
View the complete list of historical events for May 28.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrea Gibbs, Michael Cerveris, Franzen Fajardo, Jerry Lordan, Michael Mahonen, Fawna MacLaren, Graham Chapman, Frank Ashmore, Pooja Shah, Larry B. Scott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 28, 1998.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Too Close by Next as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1947 – Howard Kaylan, American singer-songwriter (The Turtles, The Mothers of Invention, and Flo & Eddie); January 30, 1989 – Baek Sung-hyun, South Korean actor; March 17, 1987 – Rob Kardashian, American model and businessman.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 975