Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 148th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 338 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,410 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 149 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Elena Souliotis
- 1944Billy Vera
- 1944Faith Brown
- 1949Sue Holderness
- 1953Arto Lindsay
- 1962James Michael Tyler
- 1964Phil Vassar
- 1969Justin Kirk
- 1974Alicia Minshew
- 1983Toby Hemingway
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1140Xin Qiji, Chinese poet, general, and politician (d. 1207)
- 1524Selim II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1574)
- 1892Sepp Dietrich, German general (d. 1966)
- 1924Edward du Cann, English lieutenant and politician
- 1956Markus Höttinger, Austrian race car driver (d. 1980)
- 1972Doriva, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1985Colbie Caillat, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1988Meisa Kuroki, Japanese actress and singer
- 1991Sharrif Floyd, American football player
- 1999Cameron Boyce, American actor and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1871Fall of the Paris Commune.
- 1900Gare d'Orsay railway station is inaugurated in Paris.
- 1936Klaipėda Radio Station begins regular broadcasting.
- 1940World War II: Belgium surrenders to Nazi Germany to end the Battle of Belgium.
- 1940World War II: Norwegian, French, Polish and British forces recapture Narvik in Norway. This is the first allied infantry victory of the War.
- 1952The women of Greece are granted the right to vote.
- 1974Northern Ireland’s power-sharing Sunningdale Agreement collapses following a general strike by loyalists.
- 1995The Russian town of Neftegorsk is hit by a 7.6 magnitude earthquake that kills at least 2,000 people, half of the total population.
- 1999In Milan, Italy, after 22 years of restoration work, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece The Last Supper is put back on display.
- 2002NATO declares Russia a limited partner in the Western alliance.
View the complete list of historical events for May 28.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anita Cochran, Dariush Eghbali, Mike Posner, Johnny Leeze, Matt Czuchry, Gia Mantegna, George Ducas, Katoucha Niane, Robert Webber, Dustin Milligan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 28, 2005.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 28, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1937 – Andrei Konchalovsky, Russian director, producer, and screenwriter; October 18, 1915 – Victor Sen Yung, American actor (d. 1980); December 30, 1911 – Jeanette Nolan, American actress (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 877