Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 148th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,352 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 147 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Thora Hird
- 1924Paul Hébert
- 1938Maurice Woods
- 1944Jean-Pierre Léaud
- 1968Kylie Minogue
- 1970Jimi Goodwin
- 1974Romain Duris
- 1981Victoria Legrand
- 1983Toby Hemingway
- 1988Meisa Kuroki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1759William Pitt the Younger, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1806)
- 1892Minna Gombell, American actress (d. 1973)
- 1934Bill Baillie, New Zealand runner
- 1944Rita MacNeil, Canadian singer and actress (d. 2013)
- 1947Zahi Hawass, Egyptian archaeologist and academic
- 1948Pierre Rapsat, Belgian singer-songwriter (d. 2002)
- 1950Ian Bradley, English minister, author, and academic
- 1969Mike DiFelice, American baseball player and manager
- 1971Marco Rubio, American lawyer and politician
- 1984Beth Allen, New Zealand actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1754French and Indian War: In the first engagement of the war, Virginia militia under the 22-year-old Lieutenant colonel George Washington defeat a French reconnaissance party in the Battle of Jumonville Glen in what is now Fayette County in southwestern Pennsylvania.
- 1871Fall of the Paris Commune.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima ends with the destruction of the Russian Baltic Fleet by Admiral Tōgō Heihachirō and the Imperial Japanese Navy.
- 1932In the Netherlands, construction of the Afsluitdijk is completed and the Zuiderzee bay is converted to the freshwater IJsselmeer.
- 1936Klaipėda Radio Station begins regular broadcasting.
- 1948Daniel François Malan is elected as Prime Minister of South Africa. He later goes on to implement Apartheid.
- 1951The British radio comedy program The Goon Show is broadcast on the BBC for the first time.
- 1993Eritrea and Monaco join the United Nations.
- 2002The Mars Odyssey finds signs of large ice deposits on the planet Mars.
- 2004The Iraqi Governing Council chooses Ayad Allawi, a longtime anti-Saddam Hussein exile, as prime minister of Iraq’s interim government.
View the complete list of historical events for May 28.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryoka Oshima, Suggs, John Lone, Reina Tanaka, Alan Best, Peter Doyle, Dicky Cheung, Kenichi Matsuyama, Eamon, David Lander.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 28, 2005.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 28, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1988 – Ace Hood, American rapper; October 2, 1948 – Persis Khambatta, Indian model and actress, Femina Miss India 1965 (d. 1998); March 21, 1961 – Kassie DePaiva, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925