Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 148th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,465 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Minna Gombell
- 1918Johnny Wayne
- 1944Gladys Knight
- 1949Wendy O. Williams
- 1954Andy Hamilton
- 1962Brandon Cruz
- 1964Zsa Zsa Padilla
- 1979Jesse Bradford
- 1979Monica Keena
- 1995Jacob Kogan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 28.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1524Selim II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1574)
- 1738Joseph-Ignace Guillotin, French physician (d. 1814)
- 1892Sepp Dietrich, German general (d. 1966)
- 1900Tommy Ladnier, American trumpet player (d. 1939)
- 1917Papa John Creach, American violinist (Jefferson Airplane, Hot Tuna, and The Dinosaurs) (d. 1994)
- 1936Claude Forget, Canadian academic and politician
- 1956Julie Peasgood, English actress
- 1959John Morgan, English etiquette expert and author (d. 2000)
- 1976Liam O'Brien, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1980Miguel Pérez, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1588The Spanish Armada, with 130 ships and 30,000 men, sets sail from Lisbon, Portugal, heading for the English Channel. (It will take until May 30 for all ships to leave port.)
- 1900Gare d'Orsay railway station is inaugurated in Paris.
- 1961Peter Benenson’s article The Forgotten Prisoners is published in several internationally read newspapers. This will later be thought of as the founding of the human rights organization Amnesty International.
- 1974Northern Ireland’s power-sharing Sunningdale Agreement collapses following a general strike by loyalists.
- 1975Fifteen West African countries sign the Treaty of Lagos, creating the Economic Community of West African States.
- 1979Konstantinos Karamanlis signs the full treaty of the accession of Greece with the European Economic Community.
- 1987West German pilot Mathias Rust, who was 18 years old, evades Soviet Union air defenses and lands a private plane in the Red Square in Moscow, Russia. He is immediately detained and would not be released until August 3, 1988.
- 1991The capital city of Addis Ababa falls to the Ethiopian People’s Revolutionary Democratic Front, ending both the Derg regime in Ethiopia and the Ethiopian Civil War.
- 1995The Russian town of Neftegorsk is hit by a 7.6 magnitude earthquake that kills at least 2,000 people, half of the total population.
- 2002NATO declares Russia a limited partner in the Western alliance.
View the complete list of historical events for May 28.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Palance, Dakota Goyo, Robert Newton, Dia Mirza, Kipp Lennon, Lee Mead, K. Michelle, Doc Shaw, Lola Montez, Jeff DaRosa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 28, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 28, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1990 – Jérémy Kapone, French actor and singer; October 24, 1987 – Lincoln Lewis, Australian actor; August 18, 1964 – Craig Bierko, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,095