Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1921 was a Sunday and it was the 149th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 189 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,240 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Oma - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oma will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oma will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Sebastian Shaw
- 1916Carl Story
- 1926Charles Denner
- 1937Hibari Misora
- 1945Catherine Lara
- 1949Cotter Smith
- 1958Karen Maruyama
- 1975Mel B
- 1989Riley Keough
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1730Jackson of Exeter, English organist and composer (d. 1803)
- 1794Johann Heinrich von Mädler, German astronomer and selenographer (d. 1874)
- 1917Marcel Trudel, Canadian historian, author, and academic (d. 2011)
- 1919Jacques Genest, Canadian physician and academic
- 1937Irmin Schmidt, German keyboard player and composer (Can)
- 1948Keith Gull, English microbiologist and academic
- 1950Rebbie Jackson, American singer and actress
- 1957Steven Croft, English bishop and theologian
- 1962John D. LeMay, American actor
- 1963Ukyo Katayama, Japanese race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1727Peter II becomes Czar of Russia.
- 1790Rhode Island becomes the last of the original United States’ colonies to ratify the Constitution and is admitted as the 13th U.S. state.
- 1798United Irishmen Rebellion: Between 300 and 500 United Irishmen are massacred by the British Army in County Kildare, Ireland.
- 1914The Ocean liner RMS Empress of Ireland sinks in the Gulf of Saint Lawrence with the loss of 1,024 lives.
- 1932World War I veterans begin to assemble in Washington, D.C., in the Bonus Army to request cash bonuses promised to them to be paid in 1945.
- 1964The Arab League meets in East Jerusalem to discuss the Palestinian question, leading to the formation of the Palestine Liberation Organization.
- 1969General strike in Córdoba, Argentina, leading to the Cordobazo civil unrest.
- 1973Tom Bradley is elected the first black mayor of Los Angeles, California.
- 1990The Russian parliament elects Boris Yeltsin as president of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic.
- 1999Olusegun Obasanjo takes office as President of Nigeria, the first elected and civilian head of state in Nigeria after 16 years of military rule.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamie Grace, Doug Ingle, Greg Plitt, Joel Goonan, Tim Brooke-Taylor, Kitty Margolis, Violeta Andrei, Peter Blegvad, Georgina Hale, Maeve Quinlan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 29, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 1954 – Charlie Barnett, American actor (d. 1996); December 5, 1940 – Frank Wilson, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2012); January 24, 1974 – Ed Helms, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,254