Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1921 was a Sunday and it was the 149th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,062 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Kevin Conway
- 1945Gary Brooker
- 1950Rebbie Jackson
- 1953Danny Elfman
- 1958Annette Bening
- 1963Lisa Whelchel
- 1976Yūsuke Iseya
- 1991Kristen Alderson
- 1992Gregg Sulkin
- 1993Maika Monroe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1873Rudolf Tobias, Estonian organist and composer (d. 1918)
- 1906T. H. White, Indian-English author (d. 1964)
- 1907Hartland Molson, Canadian captain and politician (d. 2002)
- 1921Clifton James, American actor
- 1953Aleksandr Abdulov, Russian actor and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1958Wayne Duvall, American actor
- 1960Carol Kirkwood, Scottish journalist
- 1963Zhu Jianhua, Chinese high jumper
- 1975Sarah Millican, English comedian
- 1990Ramil Guliyev, Azeri-Turkish sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1176Battle of Legnano: The Lombard League defeats Emperor Frederick I.
- 1453Fall of Constantinople: Ottoman armies under Sultan Mehmed II Fatih capture Constantinople after a 53-day siege, ending the Byzantine Empire.
- 1733The right of Canadians to keep Indian slaves is upheld at Quebec City.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: At the Battle of Waxhaws, the British continue attacking after the Continentals lay down their arms, killing 113 and critically wounding all but 53 that remained.
- 1807Mustafa IV became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1940The first flight of the Vought F4U Corsair.
- 1950The St. Roch, the first ship to circumnavigate North America, arrives in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 1969General strike in Córdoba, Argentina, leading to the Cordobazo civil unrest.
- 1985Amputee Steve Fonyo completes cross-Canada marathon at Victoria, British Columbia, after 14 months.
- 2012A 5.8-magnitude earthquake hits northern Italy near Bologna, killing at least 24 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lucy Lawless, Mika, Ashley Johnson, Bobby McFerrin, Nina Siemaszko, Clarice Taylor, Inga Swenson, Barbara Fairchild, Patricia Clarkson, Woody Harrelson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 29, 1921.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 8, 1988 – Elly Jackson, English singer-songwriter and producer (La Roux); April 12, 1973 – Claudia Jordan, American model and actress; June 6, 1952 – Harvey Fierstein, American actor and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 847