Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 149th day of the year 1929. It was the 22nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,065 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,022 days or 30.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,119 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 4, 1961.
If a dog named Giulio - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Giulio will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Giulio will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Sebastian Shaw
- 1921Clifton James
- 1927Thanasis Veggos
- 1947Constantino Romero
- 1958Wayne Duvall
- 1959Rupert Everett
- 1978Adam Rickitt
- 1987Alessandra Torresani
- 1989Riley Keough
View the complete list of May 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1897Erich Wolfgang Korngold, Czech-American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1957)
- 1899Douglas Abbott, Canadian lawyer and politician, 10th Canadian Minister of Defence (d. 1987)
- 1926Katie Boyle, Italian-English actress and television host
- 1929Harry Frankfurt, American philosopher and academic
- 1947Anthony Geary, American actor
- 1960Neil Crone, Canadian actor
- 1967Steven Levitt, American economist, author, and academic
- 1971Bernd Mayländer, German race car driver
- 1979Ahmad Latiff Khamaruddin, Singaporean footballer
- 1993Maika Monroe, American actress
View the complete list of May 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Janice’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1108Battle of Uclés: Almoravid troops under the command of Tamim ibn Yusuf defeat a Castile and León alliance under the command of Prince Sancho Alfónsez.
- 1167Battle of Monte Porzio – A Roman army supporting Pope Alexander III is defeated by Christian of Buch and Rainald of Dassel
- 1328Philip VI is crowned King of France.
- 1660English Restoration: Charles II is restored to the throne of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- 1868The assassination of Michael Obrenovich III, Prince of Serbia, in Belgrade.
- 1886The pharmacist John Pemberton places his first advertisement for Coca-Cola, which appeared in The Atlanta Journal.
- 1900N'Djamena is founded as Fort-Lamy by the French commander Émile Gentil.
- 1942Bing Crosby, the Ken Darby Singers and John Scott Trotter and his Orchestra record Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas”, the best-selling single in history.
- 1950The St. Roch, the first ship to circumnavigate North America, arrives in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 1964The Arab League meets in East Jerusalem to discuss the Palestinian question, leading to the formation of the Palestine Liberation Organization.
View the complete list of May 29 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Knox, Hope Davis, Chord Overstreet, Keenen Ivory Wayans, Anthony Clark, Keisuke Sohma, Hugh Paddick, Max Perlich, Jennifer Walcott, Lita Grey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 29, 1929.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th May 1929 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 13, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 3, 1958. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 29, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 149th day of 1929
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 22nd Wednesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 173 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,065 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,022 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,119
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 4, 1961
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 13, 1956 (+102)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 3, 1958 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.V.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1939 – Philip Langridge, English tenor and actor (d. 2010); March 27, 1956 – Paul Wickens, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Edie Brickell & New Bohemians); March 29, 1908 – Dennis O'Keefe, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,957