Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1934 was a Tuesday and it was the 149th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 83 years old today. There have been 30,316 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,026 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Josef von Sternberg
- 1903Bob Hope
- 1914Stacy Keach, Sr.
- 1958Wayne Duvall
- 1967Noel Gallagher
- 1981Justin Chon
- 1982Anita Briem
- 1985Yukihiro Takiguchi
- 1991Kristen Alderson
- 1991Tom Ljungman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1934Nanette Newman, English actress and author
- 1945Gary Brooker, English singer-songwriter and pianist (Procol Harum and The Paramounts)
- 1949Robert Axelrod, American actor and screenwriter
- 1955Mike Porcaro, American bass player (Toto) (d. 2015)
- 1957Steven Croft, English bishop and theologian
- 1960Carol Kirkwood, Scottish journalist
- 1967Iñaki Ochoa de Olza, Spanish mountaineer (d. 2008)
- 1972Közi, Japanese singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Malice Mizer and Eve of Destiny)
- 1975Daniel Tosh, American comedian and actor
- 1985Yukihiro Takiguchi, Japanese actor (PureBoys)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1677Treaty of Middle Plantation establishes peace between the Virginia colonists and the local Natives.
- 1790Rhode Island becomes the last of the original United States’ colonies to ratify the Constitution and is admitted as the 13th U.S. state.
- 1798United Irishmen Rebellion: Between 300 and 500 United Irishmen are massacred by the British Army in County Kildare, Ireland.
- 1807Mustafa IV became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1913Igor Stravinsky’s ballet score The Rite of Spring receives its premiere performance in Paris, France, provoking a riot.
- 1948Creation of the United Nations peacekeeping force the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization.
- 1973Tom Bradley is elected the first black mayor of Los Angeles, California.
- 1985Heysel Stadium disaster: Thirty-nine association football fans die and hundreds are injured when a dilapidated retaining wall collapses.
- 1999Charlotte Perrelli representing Sweden wins Eurovision Song Contest 1999 in Jerusalem with the song Take Me to Your Heaven.
- 2004The National World War II Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Waits, Laurent Terzieff, J. Geils, Aurélie Claudel, Sean Mackin, Mariada Pieridi, Joe Louis Walker, Bob Wills, Marjoe Gortner, Dermot Mulroney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 29, 1934.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1975 – Bo Bice, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 5, 1968 – Funkmaster Flex, American rapper, producer, and radio host; December 18, 1970 – Giannis Ploutarhos, Greek singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 863