Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1934 was a Tuesday and it was the 149th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,586 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,035 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Lupe - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lupe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lupe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Carl Story
- 1949Francis Rossi
- 1949Robert Axelrod
- 1957Ted Levine
- 1962Chloé Sainte-Marie
- 1963Tracey E. Bregman
- 1980Shugo Tokumaru
- 1987Noah Reid
- 1992Gregg Sulkin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1773Princess Sophia of Gloucester (d. 1844)
- 1780Henri Braconnot, French chemist and pharmacist (d. 1855)
- 1794Johann Heinrich von Mädler, German astronomer and selenographer (d. 1874)
- 1823John H. Balsley, American carpenter and inventor (d. 1895)
- 1907Hartland Molson, Canadian captain and politician (d. 2002)
- 1922Iannis Xenakis, Greek-French composer, engineer, and theorist (d. 2001)
- 1932Paul R. Ehrlich, American biologist and author
- 1938Christopher Bland, English businessman and politician
- 1945Jean-Pierre Van Rossem, Belgian scholar and author
- 1982Joanne Borgella, American singer and model (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1727Peter II becomes Czar of Russia.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: At the Battle of Waxhaws, the British continue attacking after the Continentals lay down their arms, killing 113 and critically wounding all but 53 that remained.
- 1852Jenny Lind leaves New York after her two-year American tour.
- 1939The Albanian fascist leader Tefik Mborja is appointed as member of the Italian Chamber of Fasces and Corporations.
- 1942Bing Crosby, the Ken Darby Singers and John Scott Trotter and his Orchestra record Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas”, the best-selling single in history.
- 1985Amputee Steve Fonyo completes cross-Canada marathon at Victoria, British Columbia, after 14 months.
- 1989Signing of an agreement between Egypt and the United States, allowing the manufacture of parts of the F-16 jet fighter plane in Egypt.
- 1990The Russian parliament elects Boris Yeltsin as president of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic.
- 1999Olusegun Obasanjo takes office as President of Nigeria, the first elected and civilian head of state in Nigeria after 16 years of military rule.
- 2001The U.S. Supreme Court rules that the disabled golfer Casey Martin can use a cart to ride in tournaments.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miri Mesika, Kian Egan, Agustín Sierra, Enn Reitel, Joy Behar, Saleh Selim, Jamai Loman, Merle Oberon, Nick Garrett, Terry Bradshaw.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 29, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1957 – Dimple Kapadia, Indian actress; December 31, 1941 – Sarah Miles, English actress; January 1, 1980 – Elin Nordegren, Swedish-American model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,160