Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1948 was a Saturday and it was the 150th day of the year 1948. It was the 22nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,780 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,927 days or 24.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 907 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 5, 1980.
If a dog named Tikka - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tikka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tikka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Clifton James
- 1926Charles Denner
- 1934Nanette Newman
- 1953Danny Elfman
- 1959Adrian Paul
- 1973Anthony Azizi
- 1975Daniel Tosh
- 1981Justin Chon
- 1991Tom Ljungman
- 1993Maika Monroe
View the complete list of May 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1927Thanasis Veggos, Greek actor and director (d. 2011)
- 1947Gene Robinson, American bishop
- 1960Carol Kirkwood, Scottish journalist
- 1963Lisa Whelchel, American actress and singer
- 1963Zhu Jianhua, Chinese high jumper
- 1971Bernd Mayländer, German race car driver
- 1974Stephen Larkham, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1975Sarah Millican, English comedian
- 1977Marco Cassetti, Italian footballer
- 1992Gregg Sulkin, English actor
View the complete list of May 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Karen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1176Battle of Legnano: The Lombard League defeats Emperor Frederick I.
- 1328Philip VI is crowned King of France.
- 1868The assassination of Michael Obrenovich III, Prince of Serbia, in Belgrade.
- 1886The pharmacist John Pemberton places his first advertisement for Coca-Cola, which appeared in The Atlanta Journal.
- 1918Armenia defeats the Ottoman Army in the Battle of Sardarabad.
- 1935First flight of the Messerschmitt Bf 109 fighter aeroplane.
- 1942Bing Crosby, the Ken Darby Singers and John Scott Trotter and his Orchestra record Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas”, the best-selling single in history.
- 1982Falklands War: British forces defeat the Argentines at the Battle of Goose Green.
- 2004The National World War II Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C.
- 2012A 5.8-magnitude earthquake hits northern Italy near Bologna, killing at least 24 people.
View the complete list of May 29 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vaughn Monroe, Rick Nielsen, Georgia Apostolou, Lee Taemin, Ben Hollingsworth, Vlada Divljan, Marco Pennette, CeCe Winans, CeeLo Green, Phil Balsley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 29, 1948.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th May 1948 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 15, 1958. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 22, 1967. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 29, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 150th day of 1948
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 22nd Saturday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 248 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,780 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,927 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 907
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 5, 1980
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 15, 1958 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 22, 1967 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.V.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1919 – Dallas McKennon, American actor (d. 2009); May 16, 1977 – Claudia Albertario, Argentinian model and actress; January 23, 1950 – Richard Dean Anderson, American actor, producer, and composer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,815