Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 149th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,798 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 840 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Baer - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 288 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Baer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Baer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Beatrice Lillie
- 1914Stacy Keach, Sr.
- 1916Carl Story
- 1948Nick Mancuso
- 1953Aleksandr Abdulov
- 1961Melissa Etheridge
- 1980Shugo Tokumaru
- 1989Mathew Waters
- 1989Riley Keough
- 1991Kristen Alderson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1911Armida, Mexican-American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1989)
- 1921Norman Hetherington, Australian cartoonist and puppeteer (d. 2010)
- 1953Giles Clarke, English businessman
- 1958Juliano Mer-Khamis, Israeli actor, director, and activist (d. 2011)
- 1958Wayne Duvall, American actor
- 1978Adam Rickitt, English actor and singer (5th Story)
- 1978Sébastien Grosjean, French tennis player
- 1989Ezekiel Ansah, Ghanaian-American football player
- 1989Riley Keough, American model and actress
- 1991Tom Ljungman, Swedish actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1414Council of Constance.
- 1660English Restoration: Charles II is restored to the throne of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: At the Battle of Waxhaws, the British continue attacking after the Continentals lay down their arms, killing 113 and critically wounding all but 53 that remained.
- 1864Emperor Maximilian I of Mexico arrives in Mexico for the first time.
- 1914The Ocean liner RMS Empress of Ireland sinks in the Gulf of Saint Lawrence with the loss of 1,024 lives.
- 1942Bing Crosby, the Ken Darby Singers and John Scott Trotter and his Orchestra record Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas”, the best-selling single in history.
- 1948Creation of the United Nations peacekeeping force the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization.
- 1973Tom Bradley is elected the first black mayor of Los Angeles, California.
- 1999Olusegun Obasanjo takes office as President of Nigeria, the first elected and civilian head of state in Nigeria after 16 years of military rule.
- 2008A doublet earthquake, of combined magnitude 6.1, strikes Iceland near the town of Selfoss, injuring 30 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alex Désert, Will Smith, Andris Keišs, Paul Thomas Anderson, Milton Subotsky, Martina Gedeck, Robia LaMorte, Arnold Vosloo, Tanay Chheda, Barry Manilow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 29, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1934 – Larry Martyn, English actor (d. 1994); January 14, 1979 – John Reuben, American rapper; March 31, 1981 – Ryan Bingham, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,148