Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 149th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,820 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,940 days or 22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 806 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 4, 1985.
If a dog named Tyty - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tyty will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tyty will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Bob Hope
- 1926Charles Denner
- 1927Thanasis Veggos
- 1947Joey Levine
- 1949Francis Rossi
- 1950Rebbie Jackson
- 1962Chloé Sainte-Marie
- 1963Lisa Whelchel
- 1991Tom Ljungman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1594Gottfried Heinrich Graf zu Pappenheim, Bavarian field marshal (d. 1632)
- 1873Rudolf Tobias, Estonian organist and composer (d. 1918)
- 1921Clifton James, American actor
- 1935André Brink, South African author and playwright (d. 2015)
- 1959Steve Hanley, Irish-English bass player and songwriter (The Fall and Tom Hingley and the Lovers)
- 1963Tracey E. Bregman, German-American actress
- 1968Torquhil Campbell, 13th Duke of Argyll, Scottish politician
- 1973Anthony Azizi, American actor
- 1977Marco Cassetti, Italian footballer
- 1989Brandon Mychal Smith, American actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1677Treaty of Middle Plantation establishes peace between the Virginia colonists and the local Natives.
- 1807Mustafa IV became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1903In the May Coup, Alexander I, King of Serbia, and Queen Draga, are assassinated in Belgrade by the Black Hand (Crna Ruka) organization.
- 1914The Ocean liner RMS Empress of Ireland sinks in the Gulf of Saint Lawrence with the loss of 1,024 lives.
- 1945First combat mission of the Consolidated B-32 Dominator heavy bomber.
- 1953Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay become the first people to reach the summit of Mount Everest, on Tenzing Norgay’s (adopted) 39th birthday.
- 1969General strike in Córdoba, Argentina, leading to the Cordobazo civil unrest.
- 1985Amputee Steve Fonyo completes cross-Canada marathon at Victoria, British Columbia, after 14 months.
- 1988The U.S. President Ronald Reagan begins his first visit to the Soviet Union when he arrives in Moscow for a superpower summit with the Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
- 2004The National World War II Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lena Zavaroni, Reiko Takashima, Eiji Tsuburaya, Chantal Jones, Paul Rodgers, Teresa Stratas, Ingrid Pitt, Karen Grassle, Marianne Elliott, Holly Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 29, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1956 – Keith David, American actor and singer; May 7, 1917 – David Tomlinson, English actor and singer (d. 2000); September 18, 1929 – Nancy Littlefield, American director and producer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,200