Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 149th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,454 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Mohogany - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mohogany will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mohogany will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Robert Axelrod
- 1959Rupert Everett
- 1962Chloé Sainte-Marie
- 1976Yūsuke Iseya
- 1978Adam Rickitt
- 1985Yukihiro Takiguchi
- 1989Mathew Waters
- 1989Riley Keough
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1892Alfonsina Storni, Swiss-Argentinian poet and author (d. 1938)
- 1905Sebastian Shaw, English actor, director, and playwright (d. 1994)
- 1907Hartland Molson, Canadian captain and politician (d. 2002)
- 1933Helmuth Rilling, German conductor and educator
- 1948Nick Mancuso, Italian-Canadian actor and producer
- 1954Jerry Moran, American lawyer and politician
- 1962Chloé Sainte-Marie, Canadian actress and singer
- 1971Rob Womack, English shot putter and discus thrower
- 1974Stephen Larkham, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1976Caçapa, Brazilian footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328Philip VI is crowned King of France.
- 1660English Restoration: Charles II is restored to the throne of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- 1733The right of Canadians to keep Indian slaves is upheld at Quebec City.
- 1790Rhode Island becomes the last of the original United States’ colonies to ratify the Constitution and is admitted as the 13th U.S. state.
- 1848Wisconsin is admitted as the 30th U.S. state.
- 1919Albert Einstein’s theory of general relativity is tested (later confirmed) by Arthur Eddington and Andrew Claude de la Cherois Crommelin.
- 1969General strike in Córdoba, Argentina, leading to the Cordobazo civil unrest.
- 1973Tom Bradley is elected the first black mayor of Los Angeles, California.
- 1985Heysel Stadium disaster: Thirty-nine association football fans die and hundreds are injured when a dilapidated retaining wall collapses.
- 1999Space Shuttle Discovery completes the first docking with the International Space Station.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cosey Fanni Tutti, Rogelio de la Rosa, Ghostface Killah, Jacques Becker, Mirjana Puhar, Aitana Sánchez-Gijón, Isabelle Severino, Ann Flood, Shawn Crahan, Will Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 29, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1989 – Ejay Falcon, Filipino actor; July 12, 1970 – Juba Kalamka, American rapper (Deep Dickollective); October 3, 1934 – Koo Nimo, Ghanaian singer and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,201