Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 149th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 14 years old today. There have been 5,114 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Katie Boyle
- 1927Thanasis Veggos
- 1945Catherine Lara
- 1953Aleksandr Abdulov
- 1958Annette Bening
- 1958Juliano Mer-Khamis
- 1959Adrian Paul
- 1987Noah Reid
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1897Erich Wolfgang Korngold, Czech-American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1957)
- 1908Diana Morgan, Welsh-English playwright and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1923Bernard Clavel, French author (d. 2010)
- 1932Paul R. Ehrlich, American biologist and author
- 1945Catherine Lara, French singer-songwriter and violinist
- 1955John Hinckley, Jr., American attempted assassin of Ronald Reagan
- 1958Willem Holleeder, Dutch criminal
- 1959Steve Hanley, Irish-English bass player and songwriter (The Fall and Tom Hingley and the Lovers)
- 1972Közi, Japanese singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Malice Mizer and Eve of Destiny)
- 1982Matt Macri, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1414Council of Constance.
- 1660English Restoration: Charles II is restored to the throne of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- 1807Mustafa IV became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1852Jenny Lind leaves New York after her two-year American tour.
- 1913Igor Stravinsky’s ballet score The Rite of Spring receives its premiere performance in Paris, France, provoking a riot.
- 1932World War I veterans begin to assemble in Washington, D.C., in the Bonus Army to request cash bonuses promised to them to be paid in 1945.
- 1945First combat mission of the Consolidated B-32 Dominator heavy bomber.
- 1948Creation of the United Nations peacekeeping force the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization.
- 1982Pope John Paul II becomes the first pontiff to visit Canterbury Cathedral.
- 2012A 5.8-magnitude earthquake hits northern Italy near Bologna, killing at least 24 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lindsey Morgan, Vanessa Briscoe Hay, Juliana Hatfield, Toma Ikuta, Gloria Henry, Ryo Ishibashi, Adam Sessler, Charlie Harper, Jeff Gordon, Thorleif Lund.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 29, 2003.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1928 – George McFarland, American actor (d. 1993); May 21, 1963 – David Lonsdale, English actor; September 6, 1958 – Michael Winslow, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891