Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 149th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,504 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Fyrne - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fyrne will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fyrne will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Josef von Sternberg
- 1927Thanasis Veggos
- 1947Joey Levine
- 1948Nick Mancuso
- 1949Cotter Smith
- 1961Melissa Etheridge
- 1963Blaze Bayley
- 1975Mel B
- 1977Danny Gerard
- 1989Riley Keough
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1933Helmuth Rilling, German conductor and educator
- 1937Alwin Schockemöhle, German horse rider
- 1938Christopher Bland, English businessman and politician
- 1945Catherine Lara, French singer-songwriter and violinist
- 1949Cotter Smith, American actor
- 1955Mike Porcaro, American bass player (Toto) (d. 2015)
- 1956La Toya Jackson, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1967Iñaki Ochoa de Olza, Spanish mountaineer (d. 2008)
- 1976Caçapa, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1993Maika Monroe, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1108Battle of Uclés: Almoravid troops under the command of Tamim ibn Yusuf defeat a Castile and León alliance under the command of Prince Sancho Alfónsez.
- 1176Battle of Legnano: The Lombard League defeats Emperor Frederick I.
- 1677Treaty of Middle Plantation establishes peace between the Virginia colonists and the local Natives.
- 1733The right of Canadians to keep Indian slaves is upheld at Quebec City.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: At the Battle of Waxhaws, the British continue attacking after the Continentals lay down their arms, killing 113 and critically wounding all but 53 that remained.
- 1861The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce is founded, in Hong Kong.
- 1932World War I veterans begin to assemble in Washington, D.C., in the Bonus Army to request cash bonuses promised to them to be paid in 1945.
- 1935First flight of the Messerschmitt Bf 109 fighter aeroplane.
- 1985Amputee Steve Fonyo completes cross-Canada marathon at Victoria, British Columbia, after 14 months.
- 2008A doublet earthquake, of combined magnitude 6.1, strikes Iceland near the town of Selfoss, injuring 30 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Franz Xaver Richter, Raúl Richter, Ray McKinnon, Kasia Kowalska, Rita Wilson, Jordan Pundik, Tyson Beckford, Stephen Elliott, Norman Lear, Julia Migenes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 29, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1976 – Shane Lynch, Irish singer-songwriter and actor (Boyzone); September 14, 1956 – Nathalie Roussel, French actress; November 14, 1961 – Elizabeth Keifer, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,200