Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 149th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,440 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Franky - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Franky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Franky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1956La Toya Jackson
- 1958Wayne Duvall
- 1959Rupert Everett
- 1960Neil Crone
- 1962Chloé Sainte-Marie
- 1962John D. LeMay
- 1963Blaze Bayley
- 1976Yūsuke Iseya
- 1986Jaslene Gonzalez
- 1989Brandon Mychal Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1722James FitzGerald, 1st Duke of Leinster, Irish soldier and politician (d. 1773)
- 1736Patrick Henry, American lawyer and politician, 1st Governor of Virginia (d. 1799)
- 1903Bob Hope, English-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2003)
- 1935André Brink, South African author and playwright (d. 2015)
- 1949Francis Rossi, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Status Quo)
- 1977Danny Gerard, American actor and singer
- 1981Andrey Arshavin, Russian footballer
- 1985Nathan Horton, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1992Gregg Sulkin, English actor
- 1993Grete Šadeiko, Estonian heptathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1167Battle of Monte Porzio – A Roman army supporting Pope Alexander III is defeated by Christian of Buch and Rainald of Dassel
- 1453Fall of Constantinople: Ottoman armies under Sultan Mehmed II Fatih capture Constantinople after a 53-day siege, ending the Byzantine Empire.
- 1807Mustafa IV became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1848Wisconsin is admitted as the 30th U.S. state.
- 1868The assassination of Michael Obrenovich III, Prince of Serbia, in Belgrade.
- 1935First flight of the Messerschmitt Bf 109 fighter aeroplane.
- 1939The Albanian fascist leader Tefik Mborja is appointed as member of the Italian Chamber of Fasces and Corporations.
- 1953Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay become the first people to reach the summit of Mount Everest, on Tenzing Norgay’s (adopted) 39th birthday.
- 1989Signing of an agreement between Egypt and the United States, allowing the manufacture of parts of the F-16 jet fighter plane in Egypt.
- 2001The U.S. Supreme Court rules that the disabled golfer Casey Martin can use a cart to ride in tournaments.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kumari Kamala, Irena Kwiatkowska, Pino Presti, Eunice Muñoz, Tito Puente, Lisa Marie Varon, Douglass Watson, Fisher Stevens, Briana Evigan, Moon So-ri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 29, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1942 – Margo Smith, American singer-songwriter; December 19, 1916 – Roy Ward Baker, English director and producer (d. 2010); May 18, 1912 – Perry Como, American singer and actor (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217