Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 149th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,232 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Josef von Sternberg
- 1934Nanette Newman
- 1949Francis Rossi
- 1953Aleksandr Abdulov
- 1960Neil Crone
- 1963Blaze Bayley
- 1989Mathew Waters
- 1991Kristen Alderson
- 1991Tom Ljungman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1716Louis-Jean-Marie Daubenton, French zoologist and mineralogist (d. 1800)
- 1730Jackson of Exeter, English organist and composer (d. 1803)
- 1913Tony Zale, American boxer (d. 1997)
- 1919Jacques Genest, Canadian physician and academic
- 1943Robert W. Edgar, American educator and politician (d. 2013)
- 1947Joey Levine, American singer-songwriter and producer (Ohio Express and The Third Rail)
- 1948Linda Esther Gray, Scottish soprano and educator
- 1949Brian Kidd, English footballer and coach
- 1959Steve Hanley, Irish-English bass player and songwriter (The Fall and Tom Hingley and the Lovers)
- 1960Carol Kirkwood, Scottish journalist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1848Wisconsin is admitted as the 30th U.S. state.
- 1864Emperor Maximilian I of Mexico arrives in Mexico for the first time.
- 1868The assassination of Michael Obrenovich III, Prince of Serbia, in Belgrade.
- 1935First flight of the Messerschmitt Bf 109 fighter aeroplane.
- 1939The Albanian fascist leader Tefik Mborja is appointed as member of the Italian Chamber of Fasces and Corporations.
- 1954First of the annual Bilderberg conferences.
- 1964The Arab League meets in East Jerusalem to discuss the Palestinian question, leading to the formation of the Palestine Liberation Organization.
- 1988The U.S. President Ronald Reagan begins his first visit to the Soviet Union when he arrives in Moscow for a superpower summit with the Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
- 1989Signing of an agreement between Egypt and the United States, allowing the manufacture of parts of the F-16 jet fighter plane in Egypt.
- 1999Charlotte Perrelli representing Sweden wins Eurovision Song Contest 1999 in Jerusalem with the song Take Me to Your Heaven.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maria Anna Adamberger, Enrico Lo Verso, Eric Kolelas, Stéphanie Montreux, Divine, Billy Paul, Frédéric Diefenthal, David Ogden Stiers, Jeffrey Garcia, Dennis Stratton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 29, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 29, 1992 – Caitlin EJ Meyer, American actress; October 16, 1945 – Dave Hill, English actor; November 17, 1951 – Dean Paul Martin, American singer, actor, and tennis player (Dino, Desi & Billy) (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 975