Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,190 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 853 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Gingerbread - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gingerbread will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gingerbread will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Beulah Bondi
- 1906Mary Astor
- 1929Denise Lor
- 1951Christopher Cross
- 1966Firdous Bamji
- 1973Brad Martin
- 1981Farrah Franklin
- 1989Nadia Forde
- 1996Noah Munck
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1874François Coty, French businessman and publisher, founded Coty, Inc. (d. 1934)
- 1898Septima Poinsette Clark, American educator and activist (d. 1987)
- 1906Enrique Laguerre, Puerto Rican journalist, author, and playwright (d. 2005)
- 1912May Sarton, Belgian-American author and poet (d. 1995)
- 1933Alex Cord, American actor
- 1945Davey Lopes, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1947Doug Henning, Canadian magician (d. 2000)
- 1957Rod Langway, Taiwanese-American ice hockey player and coach
- 1972Shonie Carter, American mixed martial artist and kick-boxer
- 1979Steve Mack, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1951London’s Royal Festival Hall opens with the Festival of Britain.
- 1952Lieutenant Colonels Joseph O. Fletcher and William P. Benedict of the United States land a plane at the North Pole.
- 1957Walter O'Malley, the owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers, agrees to move the team from Brooklyn, to Los Angeles.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1978The first unsolicited bulk commercial email (which would later become known as “spam”) is sent by a Digital Equipment Corporation marketing representative to every ARPANET address on the west coast of the United States.
- 1987A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop the restrictor plate for the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
- 2002A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Eilbacher, Jerome Fontamillas, Jon Stone, Lee Horsley, Steven Hill, Jean-François Richet, Rachael Leigh Cook, Kimberly J. Brown, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Burnell Taylor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 3, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1912 – Viviane Romance, French actress and producer (d. 1991); July 19, 1944 – Tim McIntire, American actor and singer (d. 1986); May 28, 1944 – Rita MacNeil, Canadian singer and actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194