Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,982 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 846 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Beulah Bondi
- 1910Norman Corwin
- 1932Robert Osborne
- 1934Georges Moustaki
- 1952Caitlin Clarke
- 1954Peter Duncan
- 1973Rea Garvey
- 1977Eric Church
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji
- 1996Noah Munck
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1469Niccolò Machiavelli, Italian historian and philosopher (d. 1527)
- 1873Pavlo Skoropadskyi, German-Ukrainian general and politician, Hetman of Ukraine (d. 1945)
- 1912Virgil Fox, American organist and composer (d. 1980)
- 1915Richard Lippold, American sculptor and academic (d. 2002)
- 1933James Brown, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Famous Flames and The J.B.'s) (d. 2006)
- 1963Mona Siddiqui, Pakistani-Scottish journalist and academic
- 1967Adam Hughes, American author and illustrator
- 1971Douglas Carswell, English politician
- 1972Shonie Carter, American mixed martial artist and kick-boxer
- 1977Joanna Forest, English soprano
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1855American adventurer William Walker departs from San Francisco with about 60 men to conquer Nicaragua.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1951London’s Royal Festival Hall opens with the Festival of Britain.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1986Twenty-one people are killed and forty-one are injured after a bomb explodes in an airliner (Flight UL512) at Colombo airport in Sri Lanka.
- 1987A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop the restrictor plate for the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
- 2001The United States loses its seat on the U.N. Human Rights Commission for the first time since the commission was formed in 1947.
- 2003New Hampshire’s famous Old Man of the Mountain collapses.
- 2015Two gunmen launch an attempted attack on an anti-Islam event in Garland, Texas, which was held in response to the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keisuke Kuwata, Danny O'Donoghue, Rue McClanahan, Roselle Nava, Costa Pantazis, Shin Hyejeong, Danny Denzongpa, Vanessa L. Williams, Thomas Hayward, Jyrki 69.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 3, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1960 – Megan Gallagher, American actress; February 25, 1979 – David Hoflin, Swedish-Australian actor; July 23, 1982 – Tom Mison, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958