Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,917 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 844 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Betty Comden
- 1940Conny Plank
- 1954Angela Bofill
- 1959David Ball
- 1960Amy Steel
- 1961Joe Murray
- 1966Firdous Bamji
- 1969Amy Ryan
- 1969Daryl F. Mallett
- 1973Rea Garvey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1764Princess Élisabeth of France (d. 1794)
- 1893Konstantine Gamsakhurdia, Georgian author (d. 1975)
- 1895Cornelius Van Til, Dutch philosopher, theologian, and apologist (d. 1987)
- 1940David H. Koch, American engineer, businessman, and philanthropist
- 1941Edward Malloy, American priest and academic
- 1942Dave Marash, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1961Leyla Zana, Kurdish activist and politician
- 1979Steve Mack, American wrestler
- 1983Romeo Castelen, Dutch footballer
- 1989Taylor Trensch, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1951The United States Senate Committee on Armed Services and United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begin their closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry Truman.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1960The Off-Broadway musical comedy, The Fantasticks, opens in New York City’s Greenwich Village, eventually becoming the longest-running musical of all time.
- 1978The first unsolicited bulk commercial email (which would later become known as “spam”) is sent by a Digital Equipment Corporation marketing representative to every ARPANET address on the west coast of the United States.
- 2000The sport of geocaching begins, with the first cache placed and the coordinates from a GPS posted on Usenet.
- 2001The United States loses its seat on the U.N. Human Rights Commission for the first time since the commission was formed in 1947.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ingmar Bergman, DJ Lethal, Raymond Herrera, Christoph M. Ohrt, Paul Westerberg, Mikuni Shimokawa, Sierra Kay, Greg Grunberg, Mackenzie Rosman, Jewel Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 3, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 12, 1953 – Les Dennis, English comedian and actor; November 9, 1929 – Marc Favreau, Canadian actor and poet (d. 2005); April 29, 1969 – İzel Çeliköz, Turkish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043