Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1953 was a Sunday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1953. It was the 18th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,818 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,273 days or 22.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 840 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 9, 1985.
If a dog named Ziama - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ziama will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ziama will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Léopold Simoneau
- 1940Conny Plank
- 1950Mary Hopkin
- 1959Ben Elton
- 1959David Ball
- 1960Amy Steel
- 1969Amy Ryan
- 1973Brad Martin
- 1989Taylor Trensch
- 1990Levi Johnston
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1860Vito Volterra, Italian mathematician and physicist (d. 1940)
- 1901Gino Cervi, Italian actor (d. 1974)
- 1906Anna Roosevelt Halsted, American journalist and author (d. 1975)
- 1930Juan Gelman, Argentinian poet and author (d. 2014)
- 1942Dave Marash, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1946Silvino Francisco, South African snooker player
- 1952Chuck Baldwin, American pastor and politician
- 1953Jake Hooker, Israeli-American guitarist and songwriter (Arrows) (d. 2014)
- 1965Christine Schäfer, German soprano
- 1983Romeo Castelen, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters LKEWFAIME? Check your answers here: Word search LKEWFAIME. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1921West Virginia becomes the first state to legislate a broad sales tax, but does not implement it until a number of years later due to enforcement issues.
- 1928Japanese atrocities in Jinan, China.
- 1957Walter O'Malley, the owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers, agrees to move the team from Brooklyn, to Los Angeles.
- 1960The Off-Broadway musical comedy, The Fantasticks, opens in New York City’s Greenwich Village, eventually becoming the longest-running musical of all time.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 1979After the general election, Margaret Thatcher forms her first government as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jaz Coleman, Richie Chance, Robin Lord Taylor, Carl Gardner, Gregory Peck, Hilde Hildebrand, Renee O'Connor, Nell Carter, Laila Boonyasak, Leigh-Allyn Baker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 3, 1953.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd May 1953 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 14, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 6, 1982. Your score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd May 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 3, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 123rd day of 1953
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 18th Sunday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 19 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,818 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,273 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 840
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 9, 1985
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a German Wirehaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 14, 1965 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 6, 1982 (-180)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: III.V.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1980 – Langhorne Slim, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 11, 1955 – Michael Callen, American singer-songwriter and activist (The Flirtations) (d. 1993); September 4, 1956 – Blackie Lawless, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (W.A.S.P., London, Sister, and New York Dolls).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,964