Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1964 was a Sunday and it was the 124th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,532 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 661 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Ivorysnow - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ivorysnow will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ivorysnow will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Léopold Simoneau
- 1929Denise Lor
- 1933Alex Cord
- 1938Lindsay Kemp
- 1954Patti Boulaye
- 1969Daryl F. Mallett
- 1970Marie-Soleil Tougas
- 1977Eric Church
- 1989Nadia Forde
- 1995Zach Sobiech
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1662Matthäus Daniel Pöppelmann, German architect, designed the Pillnitz Castle (d. 1736)
- 1874François Coty, French businessman and publisher, founded Coty, Inc. (d. 1934)
- 1886Marcel Dupré, French organist and composer (d. 1971)
- 1906Anna Roosevelt Halsted, American journalist and author (d. 1975)
- 1933Graham Day, Canadian lawyer and businessman
- 1946Silvino Francisco, South African snooker player
- 1951Tatyana Tolstaya, Russian author and publicist
- 1960Kathy Smallwood-Cook, English sprinter and educator
- 1977Eric Church, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1997Ivana Jorović, Serbian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1791The Constitution of May 3 (the first modern constitution in Europe) is proclaimed by the Sejm of Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1921West Virginia becomes the first state to legislate a broad sales tax, but does not implement it until a number of years later due to enforcement issues.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 2003New Hampshire’s famous Old Man of the Mountain collapses.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lemmy, Sam Brown, Yuki Furukawa, Bernard Hepton, Anika Knudsen, Naoko Iijima, Ariana Richards, Margaux Hemingway, Jerry Levine, Zakir Hussain.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 3, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello, Dolly! by Louis Armstrong as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1990 – Doug Brochu, American actor; June 11, 1991 – Erica Tonooka, Japanese actress (Idoling!!!); April 10, 1975 – Chris Carrabba, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dashboard Confessional, Further Seems Forever, and Twin Forks).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,313