Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 124th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,372 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,124 days or 17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 622 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 10, 2000.
If a dog named Topsy - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 277 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Topsy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Topsy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Betty Comden
- 1928Dave Dudley
- 1940Conny Plank
- 1966Peter Abbay
- 1968Shane Minor
- 1973Brad Martin
- 1975Valentino Lanús
- 1984Cheryl Burke
- 1989Nadia Forde
- 1996Noah Munck
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1695Henri Pitot, French physicist and engineer, invented the Pitot tube (d. 1771)
- 1768Charles Tennant, Scottish chemist and businessman (d. 1838)
- 1892Jacob Viner, Canadian-American economist and academic (d. 1970)
- 1906Enrique Laguerre, Puerto Rican journalist, author, and playwright (d. 2005)
- 1915Richard Lippold, American sculptor and academic (d. 2002)
- 1940Conny Plank, German DJ and producer (Cluster and Moebius & Plank) (d. 1987)
- 1951Tatyana Tolstaya, Russian author and publicist
- 1957Alain Côté, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1963Jamie Reeves, English strongman and wrestler
- 1971Douglas Carswell, English politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1877Labatt Park, the oldest continually operating baseball grounds in the world has its first game.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1920A Bolshevik coup fails in the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
- 1921West Virginia becomes the first state to legislate a broad sales tax, but does not implement it until a number of years later due to enforcement issues.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1957Walter O'Malley, the owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers, agrees to move the team from Brooklyn, to Los Angeles.
- 2003New Hampshire’s famous Old Man of the Mountain collapses.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Su Pollard, Birgit Sarrap, Alexander Beyer, Eva Amaral, Beau Mirchoff, Zola Taylor, Nicholas Lanier, Toshiyuki Morikawa, Saif Ali Khan, María José Alvarado.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 3, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honey by Bobby Goldsboro as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1920 – Shelley Winters, American actress and singer (d. 2006); March 17, 1938 – Zola Taylor, American singer (The Platters) (d. 2007); December 18, 1964 – Robson Green, English actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,344