Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 124th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,193 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 616 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Leilani - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Leilani will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Leilani will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Sugar Ray Robinson
- 1934Frankie Valli
- 1951Alan Clayson
- 1951Christopher Cross
- 1954Angela Bofill
- 1968Shane Minor
- 1978Paul Banks
- 1985Meagan Tandy
- 1989Nadia Forde
- 1991Bela Padilla
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1879Fergus McMaster, Australian businessman and soldier, co-founded Qantas (d. 1950)
- 1949Ron Wyden, American academic and politician
- 1951Christopher Cross, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1952Allan Wells, Scottish runner and coach
- 1954Patti Boulaye, Nigerian-English singer and actress
- 1969Daryl F. Mallett, American author and actor
- 1970Marie-Soleil Tougas, Canadian actress (d. 1997)
- 1976Chris Scott, Australian footballer and coach
- 1978Paul Banks, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Interpol)
- 1996Domantas Sabonis, Lithuanian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1802Washington, D.C. is incorporated as a city.
- 1808Finnish War: Sweden loses the fortress of Sveaborg to Russia.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1855American adventurer William Walker departs from San Francisco with about 60 men to conquer Nicaragua.
- 1867The Hudson’s Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1960The Off-Broadway musical comedy, The Fantasticks, opens in New York City’s Greenwich Village, eventually becoming the longest-running musical of all time.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 2000The sport of geocaching begins, with the first cache placed and the coordinates from a GPS posted on Usenet.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ross Mathews, Richie Furay, Marianne Muellerleile, Margaret Lockwood, Azim Rizk, Hikaru Yamamoto, Patricia Tumulak, Kyle Cook, Britt Nicole, John Reed.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 3, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honey by Bobby Goldsboro as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1950 – Debra Hill, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005); July 16, 1915 – Barnard Hughes, American actor (d. 2006); October 17, 1960 – Rob Marshall, American director, producer, and choreographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,164