Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1948 was a Sunday and it was the 151st day of the year 1948. It was the 22nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,713 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,571 days or 23.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 870 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 6, 1980.
If a dog named Mae Bell - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 335 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mae Bell will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mae Bell will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Howard Hawks
- 1902Stepin Fetchit
- 1908Mel Blanc
- 1961Harry Enfield
- 1962Tonya Pinkins
- 1964Wynonna Judd
- 1970Flora Chan
- 1974Big L
- 1981Devendra Banhart
- 1993Sota Fukushi
View the complete list of May 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1800Henri-Marie-Gaston Boisnormand de Bonnechose, French cardinal (d. 1883)
- 1862Mirza Alakbar Sabir, Azerbaijani philosopher and poet (d. 1911)
- 1886Randolph Bourne, American theorist and author (d. 1918)
- 1934Alketas Panagoulias, Greek footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1943James Chaney, American activist (d. 1964)
- 1948Michael Piller, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1963Michel Langevin, Canadian drummer and songwriter (Voivod)
- 1971Idina Menzel, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1981Lars Møller Madsen, Danish handball player
- 1984Matt Maguire, Australian footballer
View the complete list of May 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1510During the reign of the Zhengde Emperor, Ming dynasty rebel leader Zhu Zhifan is defeated by commander Qiu Yue, ending the Prince of Anhua rebellion.
- 1631Publication of Gazette de France, the first French newspaper.
- 1642From this date all honors granted by Charles I are retrospectively annulled by Parliament.
- 1842John Francis attempts to murder Queen Victoria as she drives down Constitution Hill in London with Prince Albert.
- 1868Decoration Day (the predecessor of the modern “Memorial Day”) is observed in the United States for the first time (by “Commander-in-chief of the Grand Army of the Republic” John A. Logan’s proclamation on May 5).
- 1876Ottoman sultan Abdülaziz is deposed and succeeded by his nephew Murad V.
- 1899Pearl Hart, a female outlaw of the Old West, robs a stage coach 30 miles southeast of Globe, Arizona.
- 1937Memorial Day massacre: Chicago police shoot and kill ten labor demonstrators.
- 1941World War II: Manolis Glezos and Apostolos Santas climb the Athenian Acropolis and tear down the Nazi swastika.
- 1974The Airbus A300 passenger aircraft first enters service.
View the complete list of May 30 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dudu Aharon, Natalya Bondarchuk, Giorgos Karadimos, Bulle Ogier, Christina Vidal, Yannick Noah, Furry Lewis, Audrey Dalton, Teresa Ganzel, Noel Gallagher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 30, 1948.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th May 1948 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1957. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 16, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 30, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 151st day of 1948
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 22nd Sunday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 219 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,713 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,571 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 870
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 6, 1980
- Age in dog years: 335 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1957 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 16, 1971 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1961 – Kim Appleby, English singer-songwriter and actress (Mel and Kim); September 9, 1941 – Otis Redding, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1967); March 18, 1951 – Paul Barber, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,776