Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1964 was a Saturday and it was the 151st day of the year 1964. It was the 22nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,782 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,927 days or 18.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 703 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 6, 1996.
If a dog named Laky - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Laky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Laky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Olga Engl
- 1878Mike Donlin
- 1899Irving Thalberg
- 1949Klaus Flouride
- 1958Ted McGinley
- 1961Bob Yari
- 1966Stephen Malkmus
- 1977Rachael Stirling
- 1981Blake Bashoff
- 1992Liam Mower
View the complete list of May 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1886Randolph Bourne, American theorist and author (d. 1918)
- 1899Irving Thalberg, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1936)
- 1925John Henry Marks, English physician and author
- 1935Lee Gunther, American production manager and producer (d. 1998)
- 1958Steve Israel, American lawyer and politician
- 1963Michel Langevin, Canadian drummer and songwriter (Voivod)
- 1969Naomi Kawase, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Akwá, Angolan footballer and politician
- 1988Antonio Winterstein, Australian rugby player
- 1990Andrei Loktionov, Russian ice hockey player
View the complete list of May 30 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OGDMCUEVG? Check your answers here: Words with these letters OGDMCUEVG. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1539In Florida, Hernando de Soto lands at Tampa Bay with 600 soldiers with the goal of finding gold.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: War of the Sixth Coalition: The Treaty of Paris (1814) is signed returning French borders to their 1792 extent. Napoleon is exiled to Elba.
- 1832The Rideau Canal in eastern Ontario is opened.
- 1834Joaquim António de Aguiar issues a law extinguishing “all convents, monasteries, colleges, hospices and any other houses of the regular religious orders” in Portugal, earning him the nickname of “The Friar-Killer”.
- 1842John Francis attempts to murder Queen Victoria as she drives down Constitution Hill in London with Prince Albert.
- 1911At the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the first Indianapolis 500 ends with Ray Harroun in his Marmon Wasp becoming the first winner of the 500-mile auto race.
- 1922The Lincoln Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C.
- 1925May Thirtieth Movement: Shanghai Municipal Police Force shoot and kill 13 protesting workers.
- 1958Memorial Day: The remains of two unidentified American servicemen, killed in action during World War II and the Korean War respectively, are buried at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1998A magnitude 6.6 earthquake hits northern Afghanistan, killing up to 5,000.
View the complete list of May 30 historical events.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tommy Morrison, Marina Orsini, Jun Falkenstein, Aly Michalka, Rye Rye, Edwyn Collins, Mark Indelicato, Marcia Gay Harden, Lana Parrilla, Wendi Peters.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 30, 1964.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th May 1964 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 30, 1992. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +193. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 9, 1971. Your score is -201. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Me Do by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 30th May 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 30, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 151st day of 1964
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 22nd Saturday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 37 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,782 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,927 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 703
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 6, 1996
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a English Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: June 30, 1992 (+193)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 9, 1971 (-201)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: Love Me Do by The Beatles (May 30, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.V.MCMLXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 2000 – Fátima Ptacek, American actress; July 21, 1934 – Jonathan Miller, English actor, director, and author; October 1, 1938 – Tony Epper, American actor and stuntman (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,137