Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 150th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,478 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 456 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Camille - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Camille will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Camille will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Irving Thalberg
- 1926Johnny Gimble
- 1951Stephen Tobolowsky
- 1961Ralph Carter
- 1964Wynonna Judd
- 1965Iginio Straffi
- 1967Tim Burgess
- 1992Liam Mower
- 1997Jake Short
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1719Roger Newdigate, English politician (d. 1806)
- 1768Étienne Marie Antoine Champion de Nansouty, French general (d. 1815)
- 1819William McMurdo, English general (d. 1894)
- 1907Germaine Tillion, French anthropologist and academic (d. 2008)
- 1943Charles Collingwood, Canadian-English actor
- 1948Michael Piller, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1950Paresh Rawal, Indian actor, producer, and politician
- 1955Jake Roberts, American wrestler and trainer
- 1974David Wilkie, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1990Andrei Loktionov, Russian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1510During the reign of the Zhengde Emperor, Ming dynasty rebel leader Zhu Zhifan is defeated by commander Qiu Yue, ending the Prince of Anhua rebellion.
- 1539In Florida, Hernando de Soto lands at Tampa Bay with 600 soldiers with the goal of finding gold.
- 1574Henry III becomes King of France.
- 1876Ottoman sultan Abdülaziz is deposed and succeeded by his nephew Murad V.
- 1911At the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the first Indianapolis 500 ends with Ray Harroun in his Marmon Wasp becoming the first winner of the 500-mile auto race.
- 1913First Balkan War: The Treaty of London, is signed ending the war. Albania becomes an independent nation.
- 1922The Lincoln Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C.
- 1948A dike along the flooding Columbia River breaks, obliterating Vanport, Oregon, within minutes. Fifteen people die and tens of thousands are left homeless.
- 1966Launch of Surveyor 1, the first US spacecraft to land on an extraterrestrial body.
- 1974The Airbus A300 passenger aircraft first enters service.
View the complete list of historical events for May 30.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Jam, Phil Alvin, Rachel Griffiths, Sayuri Ishikawa, Erkan Mustafa, Drew Tyler Bell, Toni Tennille, Abbey Lincoln, Madlib, Judy Canova.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 30, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1979 – Shannon Moore, American wrestler and singer (PeroxWhy?Gen); November 11, 1960 – Lawrence Bayne, Canadian actor; July 25, 1985 – Shantel VanSanten, American actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,202