Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 150th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,261 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Blaise - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blaise will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Blaise will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Paulette Noizeux
- 1902Stepin Fetchit
- 1939Michael J. Pollard
- 1943Charles Collingwood
- 1951Stephen Tobolowsky
- 1981Blake Bashoff
- 1981Devendra Banhart
- 1981Remy Ma
- 1983Jennifer Ellison
- 1990Im Yoona
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 30.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1894Hubertus van Mook, Dutch politician, Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (d. 1965)
- 1907Sao San Tun, Burmese martyr (d. 1947)
- 1922Hal Clement, American author and educator (d. 2003)
- 1949Klaus Flouride, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Dead Kennedys)
- 1981Ahmad Elrich, Australian footballer
- 1981Lars Møller Madsen, Danish handball player
- 1984Alexander Sulzer, German ice hockey player
- 1985Jennifer Winget, Indian actress
- 1989Kevin Covais, American singer and actor
- 1992Danielle Harold, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 30.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Siege of Jerusalem: Titus and his Roman legions breach the Second Wall of Jerusalem. Jewish defenders retreat to the First Wall. The Romans build a circumvallation, cutting down all trees within fifteen kilometres.
- 1899Pearl Hart, a female outlaw of the Old West, robs a stage coach 30 miles southeast of Globe, Arizona.
- 1911At the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the first Indianapolis 500 ends with Ray Harroun in his Marmon Wasp becoming the first winner of the 500-mile auto race.
- 1913First Balkan War: The Treaty of London, is signed ending the war. Albania becomes an independent nation.
- 1922The Lincoln Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C.
- 1925May Thirtieth Movement: Shanghai Municipal Police Force shoot and kill 13 protesting workers.
- 1932The National Theatre of Greece is founded.
- 1937Memorial Day massacre: Chicago police shoot and kill ten labor demonstrators.
- 1972The Angry Brigade goes on trial over a series of 25 bombings throughout the United Kingdom.
- 1998A magnitude 6.6 earthquake hits northern Afghanistan, killing up to 5,000.
View the complete list of historical events for May 30.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rip Taylor, Bearwin Meily, Jennifer Hudson, Ryo Ryusei, Vinessa Antoine, Donna Cruz, Montel Williams, Bill Dana, Gretchen Carlson, Michael Crichton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 30, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1957 – María Conchita Alonso, Cuban-Venezuelan singer and actress; December 23, 1966 – Badi Assad, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 3, 1975 – Aries Spears, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,276