Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 150th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,083 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Mike Donlin
- 1902Stepin Fetchit
- 1908Mel Blanc
- 1923Anna Proclemer
- 1936Keir Dullea
- 1943Charles Collingwood
- 1944Meredith MacRae
- 1945Norman Eshley
- 1964Tom Morello
- 1977Rachael Stirling
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1686Antonina Houbraken, Dutch illustrator (d. 1736)
- 1819William McMurdo, English general (d. 1894)
- 1886Laurent Barré, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1964)
- 1912Julius Axelrod, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- 1928Pro Hart, Australian painter (d. 2006)
- 1944Stav Prodromou, Greek-American engineer and businessman
- 1950Bertrand Delanoë, French politician, 14th Mayor of Paris
- 1955Jacqueline McGlade, English-Canadian biologist, ecologist, and academic
- 1973Leigh Francis, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1993Sota Fukushi, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Siege of Jerusalem: Titus and his Roman legions breach the Second Wall of Jerusalem. Jewish defenders retreat to the First Wall. The Romans build a circumvallation, cutting down all trees within fifteen kilometres.
- 1536King Henry VIII of England marries Jane Seymour, a lady-in-waiting to his first two wives.
- 1806Future U.S. President Andrew Jackson kills Charles Dickinson in a duel after Dickinson had accused Jackson’s wife of bigamy.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: War of the Sixth Coalition: The Treaty of Paris (1814) is signed returning French borders to their 1792 extent. Napoleon is exiled to Elba.
- 1834Joaquim António de Aguiar issues a law extinguishing “all convents, monasteries, colleges, hospices and any other houses of the regular religious orders” in Portugal, earning him the nickname of “The Friar-Killer”.
- 1845The Fatel Razack lands in the Gulf of Paria in Trinidad and Tobago carrying the first East Indians to the country.
- 1899Pearl Hart, a female outlaw of the Old West, robs a stage coach 30 miles southeast of Globe, Arizona.
- 1948A dike along the flooding Columbia River breaks, obliterating Vanport, Oregon, within minutes. Fifteen people die and tens of thousands are left homeless.
- 1963A protest against pro-Catholic discrimination during the Buddhist crisis is held outside South Vietnam’s National Assembly, the first open demonstration during the eight-year rule of Ngo Dinh Diem.
- 1972In Tel Aviv, Israel, members of the Japanese Red Army carry out the Lod Airport massacre, killing 24 people and injuring 78 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 30.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Téa Leoni, Gary Sinise, Manos Papayiannis, James Storm, Stephen J. Cannell, Christoph M. Ohrt, Jessica Sutta, Don Siegel, David Patrick Kelly, Hillard Elkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 30, 2003.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1944 – Rick Davies, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Supertramp); December 25, 1954 – Annie Lennox, Scottish singer-songwriter and pianist (The Tourists and Eurythmics); June 7, 1957 – Paddy McAloon, English singer-songwriter (Prefab Sprout).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 998