Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 151st day of the year 1929. It was the 22nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,657 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,219 days or 30.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,139 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 6, 1961.
If a dog named Ralph Dulco - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ralph Dulco will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ralph Dulco will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Menahem Golan
- 1934Jim Hutton
- 1945Rainer Werner Fassbinder
- 1946Debbie Moore
- 1947Junior Campbell
- 1950Gregory Harrison
- 1950Jean Chalopin
- 1971Diana Damrau
- 1977Scott Klopfenstein
- 1986Waka Flocka Flame
View the complete list of May 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1683Jean-Pierre Christin, French physicist, mathematician, and astronomer, invented the Celsius thermometer (d. 1755)
- 1857Pope Pius XI (d. 1939)
- 1959Phil Wilson, English politician
- 1962Noriko Hidaka, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1968Stéphane E. Roy, Canadian comedian and actor
- 1973Dominique Monami, Belgian tennis player
- 1977Phil Devey, Canadian baseball player
- 1977Theodoros Baev, Bulgarian-Greek volleyball player
- 1984Jason Smith, Australian actor and singer
- 1989Pablo Alborán, Spanish singer
View the complete list of May 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eduardo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1578Martin Frobisher sails from Harwich in England to Frobisher Bay in Canada, eventually to mine fool’s gold, used to pave streets in London.
- 1669Citing poor eyesight, Samuel Pepys records the last event in his diary.
- 1866In the Fenian Invasion of Canada, John O'Neill leads 850 Fenian raiders across the Niagara River at Buffalo, New York/Fort Erie, Ontario, as part of an effort to free Ireland from the United Kingdom. Canadian militia and British regulars repulse the invaders in over the next three days, at a cost of nine dead and 38 wounded to the Fenian’s 19 dead and about 17 wounded.
- 1884The arrival at Plymouth of Tāwhiao, King of Maoris, to claim the protection of Queen Victoria
- 1902Second Boer War: The Treaty of Vereeniging ends the war and ensures British control of South Africa.
- 1909The National Negro Committee, forerunner to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, convenes for the first time.
- 1961The Union of South Africa becomes the Republic of South Africa.
- 1971In accordance with the Uniform Monday Holiday Act passed by the U.S. Congress in 1968, observation of Memorial Day occurs on the last Monday in May for the first time, rather than on the traditional Memorial Day of May 30.
- 1985United States–Canada tornado outbreak: Forty-one tornadoes hit Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and Ontario, leaving 76 dead.
- 1989A group of six members of the guerrilla group Túpac Amaru Revolutionary Movement (MRTA) of Peru, shoot dead eight transsexuals, in the city of Tarapoto.
View the complete list of May 31 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeísa Chiminazzo, Aki Kaurismäki, Jimmy LaFave, Gary Jarman, Abe Vigoda, Vicky Entwistle, Matthew Healy, Jordana Brewster, Jeffrey Segal, Jay Mohr.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 31, 1929.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st May 1929 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 14, 1919. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 7, 1907. Your score is -108. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 31, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 151st day of 1929
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 22nd Friday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 311 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,657 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,219 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,139
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 6, 1961
- Age in dog years: 434 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 14, 1919 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 7, 1907 (-108)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.V.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1971 – Shannen Doherty, American actress, director, and producer; February 14, 1921 – Hugh Downs, American journalist, game show host, and producer; July 3, 1936 – Baard Owe, Norwegian-Danish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,000