Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 151st day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,834 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 841 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Fred Allen
- 1908Don Ameche
- 1927Lloyd Thaxton
- 1948Lynda Bellingham
- 1955Susie Essman
- 1963Hugh Dillon
- 1976Tonka Tomicic
- 1980Kaori Manabe
- 1986Melissa McIntyre
- 1988Hope Partlow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1753Pierre Victurnien Vergniaud, French lawyer and politician (d. 1793)
- 1885Alois Hudal, Austrian bishop (d. 1963)
- 1927Lloyd Thaxton, American television host and producer (d. 2008)
- 1943Joe Namath, American football player, sportscaster, and actor
- 1961Lea Thompson, American actress, director, and producer
- 1972Sarah Murdoch, English-Australian model and actress
- 1977Phil Devey, Canadian baseball player
- 1980Mika Katsumura, Japanese actress
- 1985Ian Vougioukas, Greek basketball player
- 1989Sean Johnson, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1578King Henry III lays the first stone of the Pont Neuf (New Bridge), the oldest bridge of Paris, France.
- 1669Citing poor eyesight, Samuel Pepys records the last event in his diary.
- 1790Manuel Quimper explores the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- 1795French Revolution: The Revolutionary Tribunal is suppressed.
- 1879Gilmores Garden in New York City, is renamed Madison Square Garden by William Henry Vanderbilt and is opened to the public at 26th Street and Madison Avenue.
- 1902Second Boer War: The Treaty of Vereeniging ends the war and ensures British control of South Africa.
- 1929The first talking Mickey Mouse cartoon, “The Karnival Kid”, is released.
- 1941A Luftwaffe air raid on Dublin, Ireland, claims 38 lives.
- 1942World War II: Imperial Japanese Navy midget submarines begin a series of attacks on Sydney, Australia.
- 2005Vanity Fair reveals that Mark Felt was Deep Throat.
View the complete list of historical events for May 31.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Iovine, Julie Christie, Sophie Marceau, Sayaka Akimoto, Pia Toscano, Leontine Sagan, Charlie Rich, Acel Bisa, Stacey Solomon, Speech.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 31, 1949.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1982 – Angela Chang, Taiwanese singer and actress; August 1, 1958 – Adrian Dunbar, Irish actor; March 17, 1947 – Yury Chernavsky, Russian-American songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 829