Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 151st day of the year 1975. It was the 22nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,180 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,393 days or 14.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 548 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 6, 2007.
If a dog named Bunson - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bunson will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bunson will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Alfred Deller
- 1963Hugh Dillon
- 1963Wesley Willis
- 1965Brooke Shields
- 1965Yoko Soumi
- 1971Diana Damrau
- 1980Kaori Manabe
- 1980Mika Katsumura
- 1983David Hernandez
- 1988Lisa Bund
View the complete list of May 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1753Pierre Victurnien Vergniaud, French lawyer and politician (d. 1793)
- 1847William Pirrie, 1st Viscount Pirrie, Canadian-Irish businessman and politician, Lord Mayor of Belfast (d. 1924)
- 1887Saint-John Perse, French poet and diplomat, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- 1929Menahem Golan, Israeli director and producer (d. 2014)
- 1943Joe Namath, American football player, sportscaster, and actor
- 1952Karl Bartos, German singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Kraftwerk and Electronic)
- 1964Stéphane Caristan, French hurdler and coach
- 1973Chris Harmse, South African hammer thrower
- 1980Andy Hurley, American drummer (The Damned Things, Project Rocket, Racetraitor)
- 1985Ian Vougioukas, Greek basketball player
View the complete list of May 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Amanda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1578King Henry III lays the first stone of the Pont Neuf (New Bridge), the oldest bridge of Paris, France.
- 1775American Revolution: The Mecklenburg Resolves are allegedly adopted in the Province of North Carolina.
- 1884The arrival at Plymouth of Tāwhiao, King of Maoris, to claim the protection of Queen Victoria
- 1910The creation of the Union of South Africa.
- 1921Tulsa race riot: civil unrest in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The official death toll is 39, but recent investigations suggest the actual toll may be much higher.
- 1924The Soviet Union signs an agreement with the Beijing government, referring to Outer Mongolia as an “integral part of the Republic of China”, whose “sovereignty” therein the Soviet Union promises to respect.
- 1942World War II: Imperial Japanese Navy midget submarines begin a series of attacks on Sydney, Australia.
- 1961The Union of South Africa becomes the Republic of South Africa.
- 1973The United States Senate votes to cut off funding for the bombing of Khmer Rouge targets within Cambodia, hastening the end of the Cambodian Civil War.
- 2013The asteroid 1998 QE2 and its moon make their closest approach to Earth for the next two centuries.
View the complete list of May 31 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Henry McGee, Bronson Pinchot, Corey Taylor, Michel Martelly, Burn Gorman, Marie Menken, Antonio Bernacchi, Susanna Kwan, Vina Morales, Trini Lopez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 31, 1975.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st May 1975 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 18, 1990. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Before the Next Teardrop Falls by Freddy Fender as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 31st May 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 31, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 151st day of 1975
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 22nd Saturday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 257 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,180 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,393 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 548
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 6, 2007
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a German Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 18, 1990 (-170)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Before the Next Teardrop Falls by Freddy Fender (May 31, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.V.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1982 – Gaby Hoffmann, American actress; August 8, 1921 – Webb Pierce, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1991); September 18, 1968 – Upendra, Indian actor, singer, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,071