Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 151st day of the year 1975. It was the 22nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,759 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,586 days or 15.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 6, 2007.
If a dog named Pryze - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pryze will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pryze will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bert Haanstra
- 1929Menahem Golan
- 1938Johnny Paycheck
- 1943Joe Namath
- 1943Sharon Gless
- 1944Samantha Juste
- 1950Jean Chalopin
- 1955Nilüfer Yumlu
- 1963Wesley Willis
- 1967Sandrine Bonnaire
View the complete list of May 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1847William Pirrie, 1st Viscount Pirrie, Canadian-Irish businessman and politician, Lord Mayor of Belfast (d. 1924)
- 1916Bert Haanstra, Dutch director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1941June Clark, Welsh nurse and educator
- 1955Tommy Emmanuel, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dragon)
- 1956Fritz Hilpert, German drummer and composer (Kraftwerk)
- 1964Leonard Asper, Canadian lawyer and businessman
- 1972John Godina, American shot putter and discus thrower
- 1981Mikael Antonsson, Swedish footballer
- 1981Yoon Mi-rae, American-South Korean singer (Uptown)
- 1989Daul Kim, South Korean model, painter, and blogger (d. 2009)
View the complete list of May 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Karina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolution: The Mecklenburg Resolves are allegedly adopted in the Province of North Carolina.
- 1864American Civil War Overland Campaign: Battle of Cold Harbor: The Army of Northern Virginia under Robert E. Lee engages the Army of the Potomac under Ulysses S. Grant and George Meade.
- 1866In the Fenian Invasion of Canada, John O'Neill leads 850 Fenian raiders across the Niagara River at Buffalo, New York/Fort Erie, Ontario, as part of an effort to free Ireland from the United Kingdom. Canadian militia and British regulars repulse the invaders in over the next three days, at a cost of nine dead and 38 wounded to the Fenian’s 19 dead and about 17 wounded.
- 1889Johnstown Flood: Over 2,200 people die after a dam fails and sends a 60-foot (18-meter) wall of water over the town of Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
- 1910The creation of the Union of South Africa.
- 1911The President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz flees the country during the Mexican Revolution.
- 1911The hull of the ocean liner RMS Titanic is launched.
- 1927The last Ford Model T rolls off the assembly line after a production run of 15,007,003 vehicles.
- 1935A 7.7 Mw earthquake destroys Quetta in modern-day Pakistan killing 40,000.
- 1981The burning of Jaffna library in Sri Lanka. It is one of the violent examples of ethnic biblioclasm of the twentieth century.
View the complete list of May 31 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Garber, Joaquim de Almeida, Haley Joel Osment, Tim Reynolds, Irina Shayk, Ane Dahl Torp, Tupele Dorgu, Jack Colvin, Billy Scott, Rick Rossovich.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 31, 1975.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st May 1975 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 18, 1990. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Before the Next Teardrop Falls by Freddy Fender as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 31st May 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 31, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 151st day of 1975
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 22nd Saturday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 43 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,759 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,586 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 567
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 6, 2007
- Age in dog years: 222 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 18, 1990 (-170)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Before the Next Teardrop Falls by Freddy Fender (May 31, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.V.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1966 – Shane Scott, American director, producer, cinematographer, and screenwriter; September 25, 1957 – Michael Madsen, American actor and producer; March 27, 1969 – Victoria O'Keefe, English actress (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,153