Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 151st day of the year 1975. It was the 22nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 131 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,940 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,313 days or 14.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 6, 2007.
If a dog named Maddox - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maddox will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maddox will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Don Ameche
- 1938Peter Yarrow
- 1944Samantha Juste
- 1950Jean Chalopin
- 1956John Young
- 1962Noriko Hidaka
- 1972Archie Panjabi
- 1972Karl Geary
- 1972Sarah Murdoch
- 1988Hope Partlow
View the complete list of May 31 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1835Hijikata Toshizō, Japanese commander (d. 1869)
- 1887Saint-John Perse, French poet and diplomat, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- 1894Fred Allen, American comedian, actor, and radio host (d. 1956)
- 1898Norman Vincent Peale, American minister and author (d. 1993)
- 1921Alida Valli, Austrian-Italian actress and singer (d. 2006)
- 1955Nilüfer Yumlu, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1977Petr Tenkrát, Czech ice hockey player
- 1982Jonathan Tucker, American actor and dancer
- 1988Lisa Bund, German singer-songwriter
- 1989Bas Dost, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of May 31 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 526A devastating earthquake strikes Antioch killing 250,000.
- 1884The arrival at Plymouth of Tāwhiao, King of Maoris, to claim the protection of Queen Victoria
- 1889Johnstown Flood: Over 2,200 people die after a dam fails and sends a 60-foot (18-meter) wall of water over the town of Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
- 1921Tulsa race riot: civil unrest in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The official death toll is 39, but recent investigations suggest the actual toll may be much higher.
- 1929The first talking Mickey Mouse cartoon, “The Karnival Kid”, is released.
- 1935A 7.7 Mw earthquake destroys Quetta in modern-day Pakistan killing 40,000.
- 1941Anglo-Iraqi War: The United Kingdom completes the re-occupation of Iraq and returns 'Abd al-Ilah to power as regent for Faisal II.
- 1971In accordance with the Uniform Monday Holiday Act passed by the U.S. Congress in 1968, observation of Memorial Day occurs on the last Monday in May for the first time, rather than on the traditional Memorial Day of May 30.
- 1991Bicesse Accords in Angola lay out a transition to multi-party democracy under the supervision of the United Nations’ UNAVEM II mission.
- 2013The asteroid 1998 QE2 and its moon make their closest approach to Earth for the next two centuries.
View the complete list of May 31 historical events.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Fleder, Davina McCall, Emily Mortimer, Avi Arad, Jacoby Shaddix, Violet MacMillan, Harriet Andersson, Michael Bay, Joyce Redman, William Edwin Self.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 31, 1975.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st May 1975 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 18, 1990. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Before the Next Teardrop Falls by Freddy Fender as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 31st May 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 31, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 151st day of 1975
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 22nd Saturday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 131 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,940 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,313 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 539
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 6, 2007
- Age in dog years: 213 dog years old using a Flat-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 18, 1990 (-170)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Before the Next Teardrop Falls by Freddy Fender (May 31, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1963 – Dave Foley, Canadian comedian, actor, director, and producer; April 10, 1970 – Kenny Lattimore, American singer-songwriter; February 21, 1973 – Heri Joensen, Faroese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Týr).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,899