Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 2006 was a Wednesday and it was the 151st day of the year 2006. It was the 22nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 92 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,387 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,796 days or 4.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 6, 2038.
If a dog named Flo - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Flo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Flo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Clint Eastwood
- 1955Nilüfer Yumlu
- 1955Tommy Emmanuel
- 1961Lea Thompson
- 1962Noriko Hidaka
- 1968Stéphane E. Roy
- 1977Eric Christian Olsen
- 1986Melissa McIntyre
- 1988Hope Partlow
- 1989Pablo Alborán
View the complete list of May 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1613John George II, Elector of Saxony (d. 1680)
- 1640Michał Korybut Wiśniowiecki, Polish husband of Eleanor of Austria, Queen of Poland (d. 1673)
- 1835Hijikata Toshizō, Japanese commander (d. 1869)
- 1933Henry B. Eyring, American religious leader, educator, and author
- 1945Rainer Werner Fassbinder, German actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1956John Young, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Qango and Strawbs)
- 1974Zsolt Erdei, Hungarian boxer
- 1979Jean-François Gillet, Belgian footballer
- 1987Curtis Williams, American actor
- 1992Laura Ikauniece, Latvian heptathlete
View the complete list of May 31 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OJXIGO? Check your answers here: Unscramble words OJXIGO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1223Mongol invasion of the Cumans: Battle of the Kalka River: Mongol armies of Genghis Khan led by Subutai defeat Kievan Rus’ and Cumans.
- 1578King Henry III lays the first stone of the Pont Neuf (New Bridge), the oldest bridge of Paris, France.
- 1795French Revolution: The Revolutionary Tribunal is suppressed.
- 1854The civil death procedure is abolished in France.
- 1924The Soviet Union signs an agreement with the Beijing government, referring to Outer Mongolia as an “integral part of the Republic of China”, whose “sovereignty” therein the Soviet Union promises to respect.
- 1927The last Ford Model T rolls off the assembly line after a production run of 15,007,003 vehicles.
- 1935A 7.7 Mw earthquake destroys Quetta in modern-day Pakistan killing 40,000.
- 1941Anglo-Iraqi War: The United Kingdom completes the re-occupation of Iraq and returns 'Abd al-Ilah to power as regent for Faisal II.
- 1942World War II: Imperial Japanese Navy midget submarines begin a series of attacks on Sydney, Australia.
- 1981The burning of Jaffna library in Sri Lanka. It is one of the violent examples of ethnic biblioclasm of the twentieth century.
View the complete list of May 31 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carey Bell, Marty Brown, Lisa Whelchel, Ken Foree, Masayoshi Yamazaki, Dennis Weaver, Jean-Claude Pascal, Liz Phair, Tom Glazer, Richard Marx.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 31, 2006.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st May 2006 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ridin’ by Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 3, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 31st May 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 31, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 151st day of 2006
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 22nd Wednesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 92 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,387 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,796 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 183
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 6, 2038
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Japanese Chin breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Ridin’ by Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone (June 3, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.V.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1976 – Robin Dunne, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter; February 20, 1953 – Poison Ivy, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Cramps); March 21, 1960 – Robert Sweet, American drummer and producer (Stryper, King James, and Blissed).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,029