Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1937 was a Tuesday and it was the 124th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,245 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 990 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Ronald Golias
- 1939Paul Gleason
- 1944Peggy Santiglia
- 1959Inger Nilsson
- 1960Andrew Denton
- 1970Sergio Basañez
- 1978Daisuke Ono
- 1981Dallon Weekes
- 1982Hector King
- 2002Anastasiya Petryk
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1752John Brooks, American soldier and politician, 11th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1825)
- 1921Patsy Garrett, American actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1928Wolfgang von Trips, German race car driver (d. 1961)
- 1939Leon Rochefort, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1946Gary Bauer, American politician
- 1956Charlotte Green, English radio and television host
- 1959Valdemaras Chomičius, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1976Indrek Visnapuu, Estonian basketball player and coach
- 1979Lesley Vainikolo, Tongan rugby player
- 1993Jānis Bērziņš, Latvian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1415Religious reformers John Wycliffe and Jan Hus are condemned as heretics at the Council of Constance.
- 1799Fourth Anglo-Mysore War: The Battle of Seringapatam: The siege of Seringapatam ends when the city is invaded and Tipu Sultan killed by the besieging British army, under the command of General George Harris.
- 1869The Naval Battle of Hakodate is fought in Japan.
- 1871The National Association, the first professional baseball league, opens its first season in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- 1919May Fourth Movement: Student demonstrations take place in Tiananmen Square in Beijing, China, protesting the Treaty of Versailles, which transferred Chinese territory to Japan.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Coral Sea begins with an attack by aircraft from the United States aircraft carrier USS Yorktown on Japanese naval forces at Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands. The Japanese forces had invaded Tulagi the day before.
- 1946In San Francisco Bay, U.S. Marines from the nearby Treasure Island Naval Base stop a two-day riot at Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary. Five people are killed in the riot.
- 1953Ernest Hemingway wins the Pulitzer Prize for The Old Man and the Sea.
- 1988The PEPCON disaster rocks Henderson, Nevada, as tons of Space Shuttle fuel detonate during a fire.
- 2015The Parliament of Malta moves from the Grandmaster’s Palace to a purpose-built Parliament House.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brenda Gandini, Park Sol-mi, Henrik Klingenberg, Jane Cowl, Bill Maynard, Alpha Blondy, Harold Clurman, Robert S. Woods, Tony Hicks, Peter Kern.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 4, 1937.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1955 – Milenko Zablaćanski, Serbian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2008); March 4, 1969 – Stina Nordenstam, Swedish singer-songwriter; August 3, 1971 – DJ Spinderella, American DJ, rapper, and producer (Salt-N-Pepa).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929