Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1937 was a Tuesday and it was the 124th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,630 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,003 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Larsen - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Larsen will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Larsen will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Eric Sykes
- 1923Godfrey Quigley
- 1951Jackie Jackson
- 1952David Della Rocco
- 1954Marilyn Martin
- 1955Robert Ellis Orrall
- 1967Ana Gasteyer
- 1972Chris Tomlin
- 1975Catherine Trudeau
- 1992Courtney Jines
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1873Joe De Grasse, Canadian-American actor and director (d. 1940)
- 1931Jan Pesman, Dutch speed skater (d. 2014)
- 1931Thomas Stuttaford, English physician, journalist, and politician
- 1944Peggy Santiglia, American singer-songwriter (The Angels and The Delicates)
- 1947Ronald Sørensen, Dutch historian and politician
- 1961Jay Aston, English singer-songwriter and dancer (Bucks Fizz)
- 1967Kate Garraway, English journalist
- 1989James van Riemsdyk, American ice hockey player
- 1992Courtney Jines, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1993Jānis Bērziņš, Latvian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675King Charles II of England orders the construction of the Royal Greenwich Observatory.
- 1904The United States begins construction of the Panama Canal.
- 1946In San Francisco Bay, U.S. Marines from the nearby Treasure Island Naval Base stop a two-day riot at Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary. Five people are killed in the riot.
- 1949The entire Torino football team (except for two players who did not take the trip: Sauro Tomà, due to an injury and Renato Gandolfi, because of coach request) is killed in a plane crash at the Superga hill at the edge of Turin, Italy.
- 1961Malcolm Ross and Victor Prather attain a new altitude record for manned balloon flight ascending in the Strato-Lab V open gondola to 113740 ft.
- 1972The Don't Make A Wave Committee, a fledgling environmental organization founded in Canada in 1971, officially changes its name to “Greenpeace Foundation”.
- 1979Margaret Thatcher becomes the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1989Iran–Contra affair: Former White House aide Oliver North is convicted of three crimes and acquitted of nine other charges. The convictions, however, are later overturned on appeal.
- 1990Latvia proclaims the renewal of its independence after the Soviet occupation.
- 2015The Parliament of Malta moves from the Grandmaster’s Palace to a purpose-built Parliament House.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sammi Davis, Maria Kanellis, Hawksley Workman, Imelda May, Bernard Lee, Sophie Turner, Roxana Briban, Bobby Bare, Jr., Todd Smith, Tony Jay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 4, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1955 – Jane Kaczmarek, American actress; April 1, 1926 – John Scott Martin, English actor (d. 2009); December 26, 1968 – Tricia Leigh Fisher, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206