Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,987 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 711 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Joe De Grasse
- 1951Jackie Jackson
- 1956Sharon Jones
- 1959Inger Nilsson
- 1963Vange Leonel
- 1968Julian Barratt
- 1972Chris Tomlin
- 1978Daisuke Ono
- 1982Hector King
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1911Evald Seepere, Estonian boxer (d. 1990)
- 1923Ed Cassidy, American drummer (Spirit and Rising Sons) (d. 2012)
- 1928Wolfgang von Trips, German race car driver (d. 1961)
- 1939Paul Gleason, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1947Richard Jenkins, American actor
- 1952David Della Rocco, American actor
- 1954Ryan Cayabyab, Filipino pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1956Sharon Jones, American singer (Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings)
- 1960Martyn Moxon, English cricketer and coach
- 1983Robert Zwinkels, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1493Pope Alexander VI divides the New World between Spain and Portugal along the Line of Demarcation.
- 1814Emperor Napoleon I of France arrives at Portoferraio on the island of Elba to begin his exile.
- 1865Surrender of the Confederate departments of Alabama, Mississippi and East Louisiana at Citronelle, Alabama.
- 1912Italy occupies the Greek island of Rhodes.
- 1919May Fourth Movement: Student demonstrations take place in Tiananmen Square in Beijing, China, protesting the Treaty of Versailles, which transferred Chinese territory to Japan.
- 1945World War II: Neuengamme concentration camp near Hamburg is liberated by the British Army.
- 1946In San Francisco Bay, U.S. Marines from the nearby Treasure Island Naval Base stop a two-day riot at Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary. Five people are killed in the riot.
- 1959The 1st Annual Grammy Awards are held.
- 1989Iran–Contra affair: Former White House aide Oliver North is convicted of three crimes and acquitted of nine other charges. The convictions, however, are later overturned on appeal.
- 2002EAS Airlines Flight 4226 crashes in a suburb of Kano, Nigeria shortly after takeoff, killing 149 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: L'Aura, Vic Chou, Norman Lloyd, Yuichi Nakamura, Dez Cadena, Kenny Burrell, Sims Reeves, Michel Bouquet, Kevin Alejandro, Jason Bernard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 4, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1903 – Charles Starrett, American actor and singer (d. 1986); October 24, 1962 – Mark Morettini, American actor; November 18, 1976 – Dominic Armato, American voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,113