Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,142 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Mufflet - a Black Russian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mufflet will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mufflet will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Werner Schumacher
- 1929Ronald Golias
- 1937Wim Verstappen
- 1951Colin Bass
- 1952Michael Barrymore
- 1953Oleta Adams
- 1954Liz Robertson
- 1956Sharon Jones
- 1959Inger Nilsson
- 2002Anastasiya Petryk
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1935Mr. Fuji, American wrestler and manager
- 1937Dick Dale, American guitarist
- 1956Charlotte Green, English radio and television host
- 1956Ulrike Meyfarth, German high jumper
- 1957Kathy Kreiner, Canadian skier
- 1958Caroline Spelman, English politician, Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- 1959Valdemaras Chomičius, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1976Ben Grieve, American baseball player
- 1985Henry Sugut, Kenyan runner
- 1989Rory McIlroy, Northern Irish golfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675King Charles II of England orders the construction of the Royal Greenwich Observatory.
- 1814Emperor Napoleon I of France arrives at Portoferraio on the island of Elba to begin his exile.
- 1886Haymarket affair: A bomb is thrown at policemen trying to break up a labor rally in Chicago, United States, killing eight and wounding 60. The police fire into the crowd.
- 1910The Royal Canadian Navy is created.
- 1945World War II: German surrender at Lüneburg Heath, the North German Army surrenders to Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery.
- 1949The entire Torino football team (except for two players who did not take the trip: Sauro Tomà, due to an injury and Renato Gandolfi, because of coach request) is killed in a plane crash at the Superga hill at the edge of Turin, Italy.
- 1953Ernest Hemingway wins the Pulitzer Prize for The Old Man and the Sea.
- 1961American civil rights movement: The “Freedom Riders” begin a bus trip through the South.
- 1979Margaret Thatcher becomes the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 2014Three people are killed and 62 injured in a pair of bombings on buses in Nairobi, Kenya.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Duggan, Eddie Brigati, Ray Slijngaard, Enid Bennett, Ananya Khare, Robert Johnson, Hannelore Schroth, Sims Reeves, King Baggot, Héloïse Guérin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 4, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1910 – Sylvia Sidney, American actress (d. 1999); January 19, 1959 – Jeff Pilson, American bass player, songwriter, and actor; December 8, 1925 – Sammy Davis, Jr., American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218