Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1976 was a Tuesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,265 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 517 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Beckford - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beckford will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Beckford will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Patsy Garrett
- 1927Terry Scott
- 1949Stella Parton
- 1952David Della Rocco
- 1959Randy Travis
- 1961Jay Aston
- 1967Ana Gasteyer
- 1977Emily Perkins
- 1985Anthony Fedorov
- 1994Alexander Gould
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1902Ronnie Aird, English cricketer and administrator (d. 1986)
- 1921Patsy Garrett, American actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1928Maynard Ferguson, Canadian trumpet player and bandleader (Big Bop Nouveau) (d. 2006)
- 1929Sydney Lamb, American linguist and academic
- 1933J. Fred Duckett, American journalist and educator (d. 2007)
- 1942Nickolas Ashford, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Ashford & Simpson) (d. 2011)
- 1948George Tupou V of Tonga (d. 2012)
- 1976Ben Grieve, American baseball player
- 1984Montell Owens, American football player
- 1989James van Riemsdyk, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1626Dutch explorer Peter Minuit arrives in New Netherland (present day Manhattan Island) aboard the See Meeuw.
- 1686The Municipality of Ilagan is founded in the Philippines.
- 1799Fourth Anglo-Mysore War: The Battle of Seringapatam: The siege of Seringapatam ends when the city is invaded and Tipu Sultan killed by the besieging British army, under the command of General George Harris.
- 1869The Naval Battle of Hakodate is fought in Japan.
- 1902Eight fishermen lose their lives in Galway Bay, Ireland in a drowning tragedy.
- 1904The United States begins construction of the Panama Canal.
- 1912Italy occupies the Greek island of Rhodes.
- 1961American civil rights movement: The “Freedom Riders” begin a bus trip through the South.
- 1994Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO leader Yasser Arafat sign a peace accord, granting self-rule in the Gaza Strip and Jericho.
- 2014Three people are killed and 62 injured in a pair of bombings on buses in Nairobi, Kenya.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mae Whitman, Haruna Iikubo, Juanita Bynum, Liz Cochran, Larry Blackmon, Jim Bailey, Alessandra Torresani, Russ Tamblyn, Rosa Blasi, Kikki Danielsson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 4, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Welcome Back by John Sebastian as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1952 – Thierry Le Luron, French comedian and actor (d. 1986); August 7, 1979 – Nicole Tubiola, American actress; January 18, 1985 – Minissha Lamba, Indian actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204