Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1988 was a Wednesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,585 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 358 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Joe De Grasse
- 1934Tatiana Samoilova
- 1954Pia Zadora
- 1955Robert Ellis Orrall
- 1970Gregg Alexander
- 1975Catherine Trudeau
- 1979Lance Bass
- 1980Franziska Weisz
- 1981Dallon Weekes
- 1982Hector King
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1873Joe De Grasse, Canadian-American actor and director (d. 1940)
- 1923Stanley Biber, American soldier and physician (d. 2006)
- 1925Jenő Buzánszky, Hungarian footballer and coach (d. 2015)
- 1926David Stoddart, Baron Stoddart of Swindon, English politician
- 1929Audrey Hepburn, British actress and humanitarian (d. 1993)
- 1954Robert Michael Snyder, American chess player and author
- 1972Mike Dirnt, American bass player and songwriter (Green Day, The Frustrators, Screeching Weasel, and Foxboro Hot Tubs)
- 1984Brad Maddox, American wrestler and referee
- 1992Courtney Jines, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1994Pauline Ducruet, Monegasque daughter of Princess Stéphanie of Monaco
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1415Religious reformers John Wycliffe and Jan Hus are condemned as heretics at the Council of Constance.
- 1493Pope Alexander VI divides the New World between Spain and Portugal along the Line of Demarcation.
- 1799Fourth Anglo-Mysore War: The Battle of Seringapatam: The siege of Seringapatam ends when the city is invaded and Tipu Sultan killed by the besieging British army, under the command of General George Harris.
- 1814King Ferdinand VII of Spain signs the Decrete of the 4th of May, returning Spain to absolutism.
- 1904Charles Stewart Rolls meets Frederick Henry Royce at the Midland Hotel in Manchester, England.
- 1912Italy occupies the Greek island of Rhodes.
- 1919May Fourth Movement: Student demonstrations take place in Tiananmen Square in Beijing, China, protesting the Treaty of Versailles, which transferred Chinese territory to Japan.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Coral Sea begins with an attack by aircraft from the United States aircraft carrier USS Yorktown on Japanese naval forces at Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands. The Japanese forces had invaded Tulagi the day before.
- 1982Twenty sailors are killed when the British Type 42 destroyer HMS Sheffield is hit by an Argentinian Exocet missile during the Falklands War.
- 2015The Parliament of Malta moves from the Grandmaster’s Palace to a purpose-built Parliament House.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Faiers, Jimmy Griffin, Jane Campion, Cate Blanchett, Juanita Moore, Sergio Oliva, 50 Cent, Camila Bordonaba, Kevin Hearn, Porter Hall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 4, 1988.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wishing Well by Terence Trent D’Arby as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1909 – Billy Curtis, American actor and stuntman (d. 1988); October 24, 1955 – Cheryl Studer, American soprano and actress; August 20, 1974 – Misha Collins, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 988