Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1988 was a Wednesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,643 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 360 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Godfrey Quigley
- 1927Terry Scott
- 1934Tatiana Samoilova
- 1949Stella Parton
- 1952David Della Rocco
- 1959Inger Nilsson
- 1967Ana Gasteyer
- 1970Sergio Basañez
- 1979Lance Bass
- 1985Anthony Fedorov
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1923Stanley Biber, American soldier and physician (d. 2006)
- 1927Terry Scott, English actor (d. 1994)
- 1935Mr. Fuji, American wrestler and manager
- 1942Nickolas Ashford, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Ashford & Simpson) (d. 2011)
- 1944Dave, Dutch singer and television host
- 1944Robin Sibson, English mathematician and academic
- 1947John Bosley, Canadian businessman and politician, 31st Canadian Speaker of the House of Commons
- 1947Ronald Sørensen, Dutch historian and politician
- 1948Hurley Haywood, American race car driver
- 1972Chris Tomlin, American singer-songwriter and pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1415Religious reformers John Wycliffe and Jan Hus are condemned as heretics at the Council of Constance.
- 1904Charles Stewart Rolls meets Frederick Henry Royce at the Midland Hotel in Manchester, England.
- 1910The Royal Canadian Navy is created.
- 1953Ernest Hemingway wins the Pulitzer Prize for The Old Man and the Sea.
- 1972The Don't Make A Wave Committee, a fledgling environmental organization founded in Canada in 1971, officially changes its name to “Greenpeace Foundation”.
- 1979Margaret Thatcher becomes the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1988The PEPCON disaster rocks Henderson, Nevada, as tons of Space Shuttle fuel detonate during a fire.
- 1989Iran–Contra affair: Former White House aide Oliver North is convicted of three crimes and acquitted of nine other charges. The convictions, however, are later overturned on appeal.
- 1990Latvia proclaims the renewal of its independence after the Soviet occupation.
- 2002EAS Airlines Flight 4226 crashes in a suburb of Kano, Nigeria shortly after takeoff, killing 149 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doug Davidson, Seth Lakeman, Jamie Luner, Jacqueline Govaert, Ken Chinn, Cynthia Deyanira Rodríguez Ruiz, Zarah Leander, Bill Kurtis, Han Eun-jung, Bushido.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 4, 1988.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wishing Well by Terence Trent D’Arby as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1962 – Bob Odenkirk, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 7, 1954 – Corbin Bernsen, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 14, 1982 – Anthony Way, English singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 927