Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1988 was a Wednesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,943 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 370 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Sudi - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sudi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sudi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Luther Adler
- 1939Paul Gleason
- 1951Gérard Jugnot
- 1952David Della Rocco
- 1952Michael Barrymore
- 1961Jay Aston
- 1968Julian Barratt
- 1970Gregg Alexander
- 1975Catherine Trudeau
- 1978Daisuke Ono
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1008Henry I of France (d. 1060)
- 1902Ronnie Aird, English cricketer and administrator (d. 1986)
- 1916Jane Jacobs, American-Canadian journalist, author, and activist (d. 2006)
- 1932Paul Luty, English wrestler and actor (d. 1985)
- 1938Carlos Monsiváis, Mexican journalist, author, and critic (d. 2010)
- 1946Gary Bauer, American politician
- 1959Scott Armstrong, American wrestler and referee
- 1961Chris Packham, English photographer, author, and television host
- 1969Alicia Webb, American wrestler and manager
- 1971Joe Borowski, American baseball player and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1256The Augustinian monastic order is constituted at the Lecceto Monastery when Pope Alexander IV issues a papal bull Licet ecclesiae catholicae.
- 1675King Charles II of England orders the construction of the Royal Greenwich Observatory.
- 1799Fourth Anglo-Mysore War: The Battle of Seringapatam: The siege of Seringapatam ends when the city is invaded and Tipu Sultan killed by the besieging British army, under the command of General George Harris.
- 1814Emperor Napoleon I of France arrives at Portoferraio on the island of Elba to begin his exile.
- 1836Formation of Ancient Order of Hibernians
- 1904Charles Stewart Rolls meets Frederick Henry Royce at the Midland Hotel in Manchester, England.
- 1919May Fourth Movement: Student demonstrations take place in Tiananmen Square in Beijing, China, protesting the Treaty of Versailles, which transferred Chinese territory to Japan.
- 1949The entire Torino football team (except for two players who did not take the trip: Sauro Tomà, due to an injury and Renato Gandolfi, because of coach request) is killed in a plane crash at the Superga hill at the edge of Turin, Italy.
- 1982Twenty sailors are killed when the British Type 42 destroyer HMS Sheffield is hit by an Argentinian Exocet missile during the Falklands War.
- 2014Three people are killed and 62 injured in a pair of bombings on buses in Nairobi, Kenya.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jun Fukuyama, Asami Tada, Pran, Mahée Paiement, John Evan, Albert Arlen, Jon Anderson, Monty Berman, Sofia Vassilieva, Kim Ji-soo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 4, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wishing Well by Terence Trent D’Arby as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1982 – Percy Daggs III, American actor; May 8, 1959 – Ikue Sakakibara, Japanese actress and singer; April 2, 1978 – Ethan Smith, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,254