Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1988 was a Wednesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,698 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 362 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Joe De Grasse
- 1923Godfrey Quigley
- 1938Tyrone Davis
- 1954Pia Zadora
- 1959Randy Travis
- 1964Mónica Bardem
- 1970Will Arnett
- 1980Franziska Weisz
- 1983Jesse Moss
- 1992Courtney Jines
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1649Chhatrasal, Indian warrior (d. 1731)
- 1856Pablo de Escandón, Mexican polo player (d. 1929)
- 1873Joe De Grasse, Canadian-American actor and director (d. 1940)
- 1921Patsy Garrett, American actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1923John Toner, American football player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1961Chris Packham, English photographer, author, and television host
- 1979Marie Poissonnier, French pole vaulter
- 1982Hector King, Mexican singer-songwriter
- 1983Jesse Moss, Canadian actor
- 1985Anthony Fedorov, Ukrainian-American singer and actor (7th Heaven)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1471Wars of the Roses: The Battle of Tewkesbury: Edward IV defeats a Lancastrian Army and kills Edward of Westminster, Prince of Wales.
- 1686The Municipality of Ilagan is founded in the Philippines.
- 1886Haymarket affair: A bomb is thrown at policemen trying to break up a labor rally in Chicago, United States, killing eight and wounding 60. The police fire into the crowd.
- 1902Eight fishermen lose their lives in Galway Bay, Ireland in a drowning tragedy.
- 1945World War II: Denmark is granted liberation, when Germany was forced withdraw from Denmark thus ending five years of occupation.
- 1974An all-female Japanese team reaches the summit of Manaslu, becoming the first women to climb an 8,000-meter peak.
- 1979Margaret Thatcher becomes the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1989Iran–Contra affair: Former White House aide Oliver North is convicted of three crimes and acquitted of nine other charges. The convictions, however, are later overturned on appeal.
- 1994Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO leader Yasser Arafat sign a peace accord, granting self-rule in the Gaza Strip and Jericho.
- 2015The Parliament of Malta moves from the Grandmaster’s Palace to a purpose-built Parliament House.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liza Minnelli, Maggie O'Neill, Luke Mitchell, John Connell, Natascha McElhone, Dayton Allen, Michael Been, Niki Evans, Mervyn LeRoy, Rick Gonzalez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 4, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wishing Well by Terence Trent D’Arby as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1987 – Joe Pichler, American actor; February 10, 1949 – Maxime Le Forestier, French singer and guitarist; October 30, 1953 – Charles Martin Smith, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,082