Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1998 was a Monday and it was the 124th day of the year 1998. It was the 18th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,600 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,533 days or 6.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 258 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 10, 2030.
If a dog named Arye - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 100 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arye will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Arye will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1852Alice Liddell
- 1873Joe De Grasse
- 1929Audrey Hepburn
- 1951Jackie Jackson
- 1954Pia Zadora
- 1954Rey Valera
- 1955Robert Ellis Orrall
- 1979Lance Bass
- 1982Hector King
View the complete list of May 4 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1928Maynard Ferguson, Canadian trumpet player and bandleader (Big Bop Nouveau) (d. 2006)
- 1938Carlos Monsiváis, Mexican journalist, author, and critic (d. 2010)
- 1938Tyrone Davis, American singer (d. 2005)
- 1957Jaak Huimerind, Estonian architect
- 1958Jane Kennedy, English politician
- 1960Werner Faymann, Austrian politician, 28th Chancellor of Austria
- 1969Franz Resch, Austrian footballer and manager
- 1973Guillermo Barros Schelotto, Argentinian footballer and coach
- 1977Emily Perkins, Canadian actress
- 1979Lance Bass, American singer, dancer, and producer ('N Sync)
View the complete list of May 4 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1686The Municipality of Ilagan is founded in the Philippines.
- 1776Rhode Island becomes the first American colony to renounce allegiance to King George III.
- 1799Fourth Anglo-Mysore War: The Battle of Seringapatam: The siege of Seringapatam ends when the city is invaded and Tipu Sultan killed by the besieging British army, under the command of General George Harris.
- 1836Formation of Ancient Order of Hibernians
- 1865Surrender of the Confederate departments of Alabama, Mississippi and East Louisiana at Citronelle, Alabama.
- 1902Eight fishermen lose their lives in Galway Bay, Ireland in a drowning tragedy.
- 1945World War II: Denmark is granted liberation, when Germany was forced withdraw from Denmark thus ending five years of occupation.
- 1946In San Francisco Bay, U.S. Marines from the nearby Treasure Island Naval Base stop a two-day riot at Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary. Five people are killed in the riot.
- 1974An all-female Japanese team reaches the summit of Manaslu, becoming the first women to climb an 8,000-meter peak.
- 2015The Parliament of Malta moves from the Grandmaster’s Palace to a purpose-built Parliament House.
View the complete list of May 4 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy Miller, Hikaru Kawamura, Teresa Pavlinek, Nicole Rash, Jay Park, Troy Brown, Karthi, Brigitte Helm, Enrique Murciano, John David Wilson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 4, 1998.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th May 1998 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 7, 1991. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1999. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Too Close by Next as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 4th May 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 4, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 124th day of 1998
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 18th Monday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 70 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,600 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,533 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 258
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 10, 2030
- Age in dog years: 100 dog years old using a Miniature Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 7, 1991 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1999 (-128)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: Too Close by Next (May 9, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1933 – Montserrat Caballé, Spanish soprano and actress; December 29, 1970 – Kevin Weisman, American actor; April 26, 1980 – Marnette Patterson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,884