Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 2005 was a Thursday and it was the 125th day of the year 2005. It was the 18th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 68 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,776 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,925 days or 5.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 11, 2037.
If a dog named Moya - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moya will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Moya will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Alice Faye
- 1926Ann B. Davis
- 1943Dilys Watling
- 1944Roger Rees
- 1955Melinda Culea
- 1976Jeremy Michael Ward
- 1976Sage Stallone
- 1977Jessica Schwarz
- 1987Ian Michael Smith
- 1990Hannah Davis
View the complete list of May 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1911Andor Lilienthal, Russian-Hungarian chess player (d. 2010)
- 1914Tyrone Power, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1958)
- 1922Irene Gut Opdyke, Polish-American nurse (d. 2003)
- 1937Delia Derbyshire, English keyboard player and composer (White Noise) (d. 2001)
- 1951Nicholas Guest, American actor
- 1963Scott Westerfeld, American author and composer
- 1970Kyan Douglas, American television host and author
- 1987Siim Sellis, Estonian skier
- 1988Skye Sweetnam, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress (Sumo Cyco)
- 1993Francine Niyonsaba, Burundian runner
View the complete list of May 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ODTOPZUKHOIP? Check your answers here: Unscramble words ODTOPZUKHOIP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1809Mary Kies becomes the first woman awarded a U.S. patent, for a technique of weaving straw with silk and thread.
- 1809The Swiss canton of Aargau allowed citizenship to Jews.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate government was declared dissolved at Washington, Georgia.
- 1886The Bay View Massacre: A militia fires into a crowd of protesters in Milwaukee, killing seven.
- 1940World War II: Norwegian refugees form a government-in-exile in London
- 1949The Treaty of London establishes the Council of Europe in Strasbourg as the first European institution working for European integration.
- 1965The Warlocks, later known as The Grateful Dead, make their first public appearance in Menlo Park, California.
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews between David Frost and Richard Nixon are broadcast.
- 1980Operation Nimrod: The British Special Air Service storms the Iranian embassy in London after a six-day siege.
- 2010Mass protests in Greece erupt in response to austerity measures imposed by the government as a result of the Greek government-debt crisis.
View the complete list of May 5 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bengü, Gilbert Bécaud, Ricki-Lee Coulter, Ian Moor, Barry Jackson, Gloria Manon, Judy Gold, Paula Garcés, Miles Kane, Steve Norman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 5, 2005.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th May 2005 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 1, 2003. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 10, 1991. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 5th May 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 5, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 125th day of 2005
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 18th Thursday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 68 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,776 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,925 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 195
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 11, 2037
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 1, 2003 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 10, 1991 (-130)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani (May 7, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: V.V.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 3, 1928 – Frankie Vaughan, English singer and actor (d. 1999); December 23, 1918 – Kumar Pallana, Indian-American actor (d. 2013); May 15, 1984 – Samantha Noble, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,071