Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 2005 was a Thursday and it was the 125th day of the year 2005. It was the 18th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,096 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,699 days or 4.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 11, 2037.
If a dog named Medor - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Medor will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Medor will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Freeman Gosden
- 1908Kurt Böhme
- 1926Ann B. Davis
- 1942István Bujtor
- 1958Aurélien Recoing
- 1973Tina Yothers
- 1977Virginie Efira
- 1981Danielle Fishel
- 1981Marcelle Bittar
- 1983Henry Cavill
View the complete list of May 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1846Henryk Sienkiewicz, Polish journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916)
- 1890Christopher Morley, American journalist and author (d. 1957)
- 1923James Gilbert, Scottish television producer and director
- 1935Robert Rehme, American film producer
- 1959Bobby Ellsworth, American singer and bass player (Overkill)
- 1966Sergei Stanishev, Ukrainian-Bulgarian politician, 46th Prime Minister of Bulgaria
- 1967Takehito Koyasu, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1982Wouter D'Haene, Belgian sprinter
- 1983Scott Ware, American football player
- 1985Shoko Nakagawa, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of May 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215Rebel barons renounce their allegiance to King John of England — part of a chain of events leading to the signing of the Magna Carta.
- 1494Christopher Columbus lands on the island of Jamaica and claims it for Spain.
- 1862Cinco de Mayo: Troops led by Ignacio Zaragoza halt a French invasion in the Battle of Puebla in Mexico.
- 1925The government of South Africa declares Afrikaans an official language.
- 1934The first Three Stooges short, Woman Haters, is released.
- 1945World War II: The Prague uprising begins as an attempt by the Czech resistance to free the city from German occupation.
- 1955West Germany gains full sovereignty.
- 1964The Council of Europe declares May 5 as Europe Day.
- 1965The Warlocks, later known as The Grateful Dead, make their first public appearance in Menlo Park, California.
- 1994American teenager Michael P. Fay is caned in Singapore for theft and vandalism.
View the complete list of May 5 historical events.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Fellner, Ted Danson, Anthony Zerbe, Brian Rix, Baron Rix, Justin Chambers, Lee Joon, Hasil Adkins, Lucille Ball, Mukesh, Çolpan İlhan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 5, 2005.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th May 2005 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 1, 2003. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 10, 1991. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 5th May 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 5, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 125th day of 2005
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 18th Thursday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,096 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,699 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 172
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 11, 2037
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 1, 2003 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 10, 1991 (-130)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani (May 7, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1968 – LL Cool J, American rapper and actor; June 19, 1925 – Robert Fyfe, Scottish actor; August 26, 1980 – Chris Pine, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,037