The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 5 is the 125th day of 2019 and there are 240 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 18th Sunday this year.
Famous May 5 birthday celebrants include Johnnie Taylor, Nicholas Guest, Lisa Eilbacher, Richard E. Grant, Tina Yothers, Lisa Jane Persky, Craig David, Jessie Cave.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 230 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 867Emperor Uda of Japan (d. 931). Life path number 4
- 1210Afonso III of Portugal (d. 1279). Life path number 5
- 1479Guru Amar Das, Indian 3rd Sikh Guru (d. 1574). Life path number 4
- 1542Thomas Cecil, 1st Earl of Exeter, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Northamptonshire (d. 1623). Life path number 4
- 1684Françoise Charlotte d'Aubigné, French wife of Adrien Maurice de Noailles (d. 1739). Life path number 11
- 1747Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1792). Life path number 11
- 1749Jean-Frédéric Edelmann, French pianist and composer (d. 1794). Life path number 4
- 1764Robert Craufurd, Scottish general and politician (d. 1812). Life path number 1
- 1800Louis Christophe François Hachette, French publisher (d. 1864). Life path number 1
- 1813Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher and author (d. 1855). Life path number 5
- 1818Karl Marx, German philosopher, sociologist, and journalist (d. 1883). Life path number 1
- 1826Eugénie de Montijo, French wife of Napoleon III (d. 1920). Life path number 9
- 1830John Batterson Stetson, American businessman, founded the John B. Stetson Company (d. 1906). Life path number 4
- 1832Hubert Howe Bancroft, American ethnologist and historian (d. 1918). Life path number 6
- 1833Ferdinand von Richthofen, German geographer and academic (d. 1905). Life path number 7
- 1834Viktor Hartmann, Russian painter and architect (d. 1873). Life path number 8
- 1843William George Beers, Canadian dentist and patriot (d. 1900). Life path number 8
- 1846Henryk Sienkiewicz, Polish journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916). Life path number 11
- 1858John L. Leal, American physician (d. 1914). Life path number 5
- 1864Nellie Bly, American journalist and author (d. 1922). Life path number 11
- 1866Thomas B. Thrige, Danish businessman (d. 1938). Life path number 4
- 1869Fabián de la Rosa, Filipino painter and educator (d. 1937). Life path number 7
- 1869Hans Pfitzner, German composer and conductor (d. 1949). Life path number 7
- 1883Agustín Barrios, Paraguayan guitarist and composer (d. 1944). Life path number 3
- 1883Archibald Wavell, 1st Earl Wavell, English general and politician, 43rd Governor-General of India (d. 1950). Life path number 3
- 1884Chief Bender, American baseball player and coach (d. 1954). Life path number 4
- 1887Mervyn S. Bennion, American captain, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1941). Life path number 7
- 1887Geoffrey Fisher, English archbishop (d. 1972). Life path number 7
- 1889Herbie Taylor, South African cricketer and soldier (d. 1973). Life path number 9
- 1890Christopher Morley, American journalist and author (d. 1957). Life path number 1
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!