The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. May 30 is the 150th day of 2019 and there are 215 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 22nd Thursday this year.
Famous May 30 birthday celebrants include Ted McGinley, Devendra Banhart, Tom Morello, Keir Dullea, Ailee, Blake Bashoff, Harry Enfield, Wynonna Judd.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 30th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 251 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1010Emperor Renzong of Song (d. 1063). Life path number 1
- 1423Georg von Peuerbach, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1461). Life path number 9
- 1623John Egerton, 2nd Earl of Bridgewater, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire (d. 1686). Life path number 11
- 1653Claudia Felicitas of Austria (d. 1676). Life path number 5
- 1686Antonina Houbraken, Dutch illustrator (d. 1736). Life path number 11
- 1718Wills Hill, 1st Marquess of Downshire, English politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1793). Life path number 7
- 1719Roger Newdigate, English politician (d. 1806). Life path number 8
- 1757Henry Addington, 1st Viscount Sidmouth, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1844). Life path number 1
- 1768Étienne Marie Antoine Champion de Nansouty, French general (d. 1815). Life path number 3
- 1768Georg Amadeus Carl Friedrich Naumann, German mineralogist and geologist (d. 1873). Life path number 3
- 1800Henri-Marie-Gaston Boisnormand de Bonnechose, French cardinal (d. 1883). Life path number 8
- 1814Mikhail Bakunin, Russian philosopher and theorist (d. 1876). Life path number 4
- 1814Eugène Charles Catalan, Belgian-French mathematician and academic (d. 1894). Life path number 4
- 1819William McMurdo, English general (d. 1894). Life path number 9
- 1820Pierre-Joseph-Olivier Chauveau, Canadian lawyer and politician, 1st Premier of Quebec (d. 1890). Life path number 1
- 1835Alfred Austin, English author, poet, and playwright (d. 1913). Life path number 7
- 1844Félix Arnaudin, French poet and photographer (d. 1921). Life path number 7
- 1845Amadeo I of Spain (d. 1890). Life path number 8
- 1846Peter Carl Fabergé, Russian goldsmith and jeweler (d. 1920). Life path number 9
- 1862Mirza Alakbar Sabir, Azerbaijani philosopher and poet (d. 1911). Life path number 7
- 1871Nándor Dáni, Hungarian runner (d. 1949). Life path number 7
- 1871Olga Engl, Austrian-German actress (d. 1946). Life path number 7
- 1874Ernest Duchesne, French physician (d. 1912). Life path number 1
- 1875Giovanni Gentile, Italian philosopher and academic (d. 1944). Life path number 11
- 1878Mike Donlin, American baseball player and actor (d. 1933). Life path number 5
- 1879Colin Blythe, English cricketer and soldier (d. 1917). Life path number 6
- 1879Konstantin Ramul, Estonian psychologist an academic (d. 1975). Life path number 6
- 1881Georg von Küchler, German field marshal (d. 1968). Life path number 8
- 1882Wyndham Halswelle, English runner and soldier (d. 1915). Life path number 9
- 1884Siegmund Glücksmann, German soldier and politician (d. 1942). Life path number 11
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!