The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 7 is the 127th day of 2021 and there are 238 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 19th Friday this year.
Famous May 7 birthday celebrants include Lew Anderson, Bernie Marsden, Anne Baxter, May7ven, Gary Cooper, Maxwell Perry Cotton, Jimmy Ruffin, Martina Topley-Bird.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 7th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 232 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1328Louis II, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1365). Life path number 8
- 1530Louis, Prince of Condé (d. 1569). Life path number 3
- 1605Patriarch Nikon of Moscow (d. 1681). Life path number 6
- 1643Stephanus Van Cortlandt, American politician, 10th Mayor of New York City (d. 1700). Life path number 8
- 1700Gerard van Swieten, Dutch-American physician (d. 1772). Life path number 2
- 1704Carl Heinrich Graun, German tenor and composer (d. 1759). Life path number 6
- 1711David Hume, Scottish economist, historian, and philosopher (d. 1776). Life path number 4
- 1724Dagobert Sigmund von Wurmser, French-Austrian field marshal (d. 1797). Life path number 8
- 1740Nikolai Arkharov, Russian police officer and general (d. 1814). Life path number 6
- 1748Olympe de Gouges, French playwright and philosopher (d. 1793). Life path number 5
- 1763Józef Poniatowski, Polish general (d. 1813). Life path number 2
- 1767Princess Frederica Charlotte of Prussia (d. 1820). Life path number 6
- 1774William Bainbridge, American commodore (d. 1833). Life path number 4
- 1787Jacques Viger, Canadian archaeologist and politician, 1st mayor of Montreal (d. 1858). Life path number 8
- 1812Robert Browning, English poet and playwright (d. 1889). Life path number 6
- 1826Varina Davis, American wife of Jefferson Davis (d. 1906). Life path number 2
- 1833Johannes Brahms, German pianist and composer (d. 1897). Life path number 9
- 1836Joseph Gurney Cannon, American lawyer and politician, 40th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1926). Life path number 3
- 1837Karl Mauch, German geographer and explorer (d. 1875). Life path number 4
- 1840Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Russian composer and educator (d. 1893). Life path number 7
- 1847Archibald Primrose, 5th Earl of Rosebery, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1929). Life path number 5
- 1857William A. MacCorkle, American lawyer and politician, 9th Governor of West Virginia (d. 1930). Life path number 6
- 1860Tom Norman, English businessman (d. 1930). Life path number 9
- 1861Rabindranath Tagore, Indian author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1941). Life path number 1
- 1867Władysław Reymont, Polish author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1925). Life path number 7
- 1875Bill Hoyt, American pole vaulter (d. 1951). Life path number 6
- 1880Pandurang Vaman Kane, Indologist and Sanskrit scholar, Bharat Ratna awardee (d. 1972). Life path number 2
- 1881George E. Wiley, American cyclist (d. 1954). Life path number 3
- 1882Willem Elsschot, Belgian author and poet (d. 1960). Life path number 4
- 1885George "Gabby" Hayes, American actor and singer (d. 1969). Life path number 7
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!