The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 250 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1155Jien, Japanese monk, poet, and historian (d. 1225). Life path number 7
- 1443Edmund, Earl of Rutland (d. 1460). Life path number 7
- 1551Martin Delrio, Belgian occultist and theologian (d. 1601). Life path number 7
- 1628Ferdinand Charles, Archduke of Austria (d. 1662). Life path number 3
- 1682Bartholomew Roberts, Welsh pirate (d. 1722). Life path number 3
- 1706Andreas Felix von Oefele, German historian and librarian (d. 1780). Life path number 9
- 1718Robert Darcy, 4th Earl of Holderness, English politician and diplomat, Secretary of State for the Southern Department (d. 1778). Life path number 3
- 1732Francesco Pasquale Ricci, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1817). Life path number 8
- 1743Seth Warner, American colonel (d. 1784). Life path number 1
- 1749Edward Jenner, English physician and microbiologist (d. 1823). Life path number 7
- 1758Sir John St Aubyn, 5th Baronet, English politician (d. 1839). Life path number 7
- 1768Caroline of Brunswick (d. 1821). Life path number 8
- 1768Henry Paget, 1st Marquess of Anglesey, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1854). Life path number 8
- 1794Anna Brownell Jameson, Irish-English author (d. 1860). Life path number 7
- 1821Sebastian Kneipp, German priest and therapist (d. 1897). Life path number 7
- 1836Virginie Loveling, Belgian author and poet (d. 1923). Life path number 22
- 1836Wilhelm Steinitz, Austrian-American chess player (d. 1900). Life path number 22
- 1844Julius Wellhausen, German orientalist and scholar (d. 1918). Life path number 3
- 1845Jacint Verdaguer, Catalan priest and poet (d. 1902). Life path number 22
- 1860Martin Kukučín, Slovak author and playwright (d. 1928). Life path number 1
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)