The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 19 is the 139th day of 2019 and there are 226 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 20th Sunday this year.
Famous May 19 birthday celebrants include Bobby Burgess, Steven Ford, Kim Zolciak, Renée Asherson, Alma Cogan, Sam Smith, Rebecca Hall, Carla Lynch.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 218 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1593Jacob Jordaens, Flemish painter and illustrator (d. 1678). Life path number 6
- 1616Johann Jakob Froberger, German organist and composer (d. 1667). Life path number 11
- 1700José de Escandón, 1st Count of Sierra Gorda, Spanish sergeant and politician (d. 1770). Life path number 5
- 1724Augustus Hervey, 3rd Earl of Bristol, English admiral and politician, Chief Secretary for Ireland (d. 1779). Life path number 11
- 1744Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (d. 1818). Life path number 4
- 1762Johann Gottlieb Fichte, German philosopher and academic (d. 1814). Life path number 4
- 1773Arthur Aikin, English chemist and mineralogist (d. 1854). Life path number 6
- 1795Johns Hopkins, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1873). Life path number 1
- 1797Maria Isabel of Portugal (d. 1818). Life path number 3
- 1827Paul-Armand Challemel-Lacour, French academic and politician, French Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1896). Life path number 6
- 1861Nellie Melba, Australian soprano and actress (d. 1931). Life path number 4
- 1870Albert Fish, American serial killer (d. 1936). Life path number 4
- 1871Walter Russell, American painter, sculptor, and author (d. 1963). Life path number 5
- 1874Gilbert Jessop, English cricketer and soldier (d. 1955). Life path number 8
- 1878Alfred Laliberté, Canadian sculptor and painter (d. 1953). Life path number 3
- 1879Nancy Astor, Viscountess Astor, American-English politician (d. 1964). Life path number 4
- 1880Albert Richardson, English architect and educator, designed the Manchester Opera House (d. 1964). Life path number 5
- 1881Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, Turkish marshal and politician, 1st President of Turkey (d. 1938). Life path number 6
- 1884David Munson, American runner (d. 1953). Life path number 9
- 1886Francis Biddle, American lawyer and judge, 58th United States Attorney General (d. 1968). Life path number 11
- 1887Ion Jalea, Romanian soldier and sculptor (d. 1983). Life path number 3
- 1889Tản Đà, Vietnamese poet and author (d. 1939). Life path number 5
- 1889Henry B. Richardson, American archer (d. 1963). Life path number 5
- 1890Eveline Adelheid von Maydell, German-American illustrator (d. 1962). Life path number 6
- 1890Ho Chi Minh, Vietnamese politician, 1st President of Vietnam (d. 1969). Life path number 6
- 1891Oswald Boelcke, German captain and pilot (d. 1916). Life path number 7
- 1893H. Bonciu, Romanian author, poet, and journalist (d. 1950). Life path number 9
- 1897Frank Luke, American lieutenant and pilot, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1918). Life path number 4
- 1898Julius Evola, Italian philosopher and painter (d. 1974). Life path number 5
- 1899Lothar Rădăceanu, Romanian journalist, linguist, and politician (d. 1955). Life path number 6
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!