May 31 Famous Birthdays
The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. May 31 is the 151st day of 2023 and there are 214 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 22nd Wednesday this year.
Famous May 31 birthday celebrants include Scott Klopfenstein, Jonathan Tucker, Sadie Corré, Don Ameche, Noah Gundersen, Archie Panjabi, Meredith Hagner, Gregory Harrison.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 31st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 226 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1443Margaret Beaufort, Countess of Richmond and Derby (d. 1509). Life path number 3
- 1469Manuel I of Portugal (d. 1521). Life path number 11
- 1527Agnes of Hesse (d. 1555). Life path number 6
- 1535Alessandro Allori, Italian painter (d. 1607). Life path number 5
- 1557Feodor I of Russia (d. 1598). Life path number 9
- 1613John George II, Elector of Saxony (d. 1680). Life path number 2
- 1640Michał Korybut Wiśniowiecki, Polish husband of Eleanor of Austria, Queen of Poland (d. 1673). Life path number 2
- 1641Patriarch Dositheos II of Jerusalem (d. 1707). Life path number 3
- 1656Marin Marais, French viol player and composer (d. 1728). Life path number 9
- 1683Jean-Pierre Christin, French physicist, mathematician, and astronomer, invented the Celsius thermometer (d. 1755). Life path number 9
- 1732Count Hieronymus von Colloredo, Austrian archbishop (d. 1812). Life path number 4
- 1753Pierre Victurnien Vergniaud, French lawyer and politician (d. 1793). Life path number 7
- 1754Andrea Appiani, Italian painter and educator (d. 1817). Life path number 8
- 1773Ludwig Tieck, German poet, author, and critic (d. 1853). Life path number 9
- 1801Johann Georg Baiter, Swiss philologist and scholar (d. 1887). Life path number 1
- 1818John Albion Andrew, American lawyer and politician, 25th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1867). Life path number 9
- 1819Walt Whitman, American poet, essayist, and journalist(d. 1892). Life path number 1
- 1835Hijikata Toshizō, Japanese commander (d. 1869). Life path number 8
- 1838Henry Sidgwick, English economist and philosopher (d. 1900). Life path number 11
- 1847William Pirrie, 1st Viscount Pirrie, Canadian-Irish businessman and politician, Lord Mayor of Belfast (d. 1924). Life path number 11
- 1852Francisco Moreno, Argentinian explorer and academic (d. 1919). Life path number 7
- 1852Julius Richard Petri, German microbiologist, invented the Petri dish (d. 1921). Life path number 7
- 1857Pope Pius XI (d. 1939). Life path number 3
- 1860Walter Sickert, English painter (d. 1942). Life path number 6
- 1863Francis Younghusband, Indian-English captain and explorer (d. 1942). Life path number 9
- 1872W. Heath Robinson, English illustrator (d. 1944). Life path number 9
- 1879Frances Alda, New Zealand-Australian soprano (d. 1952). Life path number 7
- 1882Sándor Festetics, Hungarian politician, Hungarian Minister of War (d. 1956). Life path number 1
- 1883Lauri Kristian Relander, Finnish politician, 2nd President of Finland (d. 1942). Life path number 11
- 1885Alois Hudal, Austrian bishop (d. 1963). Life path number 4
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Quick jump to May:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29
Quick jump to month of:
January / February / March / April / June / July / August / September / October / November / December