The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 21 is the 141st day of 2022 and there are 224 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 21st Saturday this year.
Famous May 21 birthday celebrants include Johann Carlo, Martin Carthy, Myra, Judge Reinhold, Kevin Shields, Robert Montgomery, Raymond Burr, Alice Drummond.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 233 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 120 BCAurelia Cotta, mother of Gaius Julius Caesar (d. 54 BC)
- 1471Albrecht Dürer, German painter, engraver, and mathematician (d. 1528). Life path number 3
- 1527Philip II of Spain (d. 1598). Life path number 5
- 1653Eleanor of Austria, Queen of Poland (d. 1697). Life path number 5
- 1688Alexander Pope, English poet and author (d. 1744). Life path number 4
- 1755Alfred Moore, American lawyer and judge (d. 1810). Life path number 8
- 1756William Babington, Irish-born, English physician and mineralogist (d. 1833). Life path number 9
- 1763Joseph Fouché, French lawyer and politician (d. 1820). Life path number 7
- 1775Lucien Bonaparte, French soldier and politician (d. 1840). Life path number 1
- 1780Elizabeth Fry, English philanthropist and reformer (d. 1845). Life path number 6
- 1790William Cavendish, 6th Duke of Devonshire, English politician, Lord Chamberlain of the Household (d. 1858). Life path number 7
- 1792Gaspard-Gustave de Coriolis, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1843). Life path number 9
- 1799Mary Anning, English paleontologist (d. 1847). Life path number 7
- 1827William P. Sprague, American banker and politician (d. 1899). Life path number 8
- 1835František Chvostek, Czech-Austrian physician and academic (d. 1884). Life path number 7
- 1837Itagaki Taisuke, Japanese soldier and politician (d. 1919). Life path number 9
- 1843Charles Albert Gobat, Swiss lawyer and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914). Life path number 6
- 1844Henri Rousseau, French painter (d. 1910). Life path number 7
- 1850Giuseppe Mercalli, Italian priest and volcanologist (d. 1914). Life path number 4
- 1851Léon Bourgeois, French police officer and politician, 64th Prime Minister of France, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1925). Life path number 5
- 1853Jacques Marie Eugène Godefroy Cavaignac, French politician (d. 1905). Life path number 7
- 1856José Batlle y Ordóñez, Uruguayan journalist and politician, President of Uruguay (d. 1929). Life path number 1
- 1860Willem Einthoven, Indonesian-Dutch physician, physiologist, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1927). Life path number 5
- 1861Abel Ayerza, Argentinian physician and academic (d. 1918). Life path number 6
- 1863Archduke Eugen of Austria (d. 1954). Life path number 8
- 1864Princess Stéphanie of Belgium (d. 1945). Life path number 9
- 1873Hans Berger, German neurologist and academic (d. 1941). Life path number 9
- 1878Glenn Curtiss, American cyclist and engineer (d. 1930). Life path number 5
- 1880Tudor Arghezi, Romanian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1967). Life path number 7
- 1884Manuel Pérez y Curis, Uruguayan poet and publisher (d. 1920). Life path number 11
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!