The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 233 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 120 BCAurelia Cotta, mother of Gaius Julius Caesar (d. 54 BC)
- 1471Albrecht Dürer, German painter, engraver, and mathematician (d. 1528). Life path number 3
- 1527Philip II of Spain (d. 1598). Life path number 5
- 1653Eleanor of Austria, Queen of Poland (d. 1697). Life path number 5
- 1688Alexander Pope, English poet and author (d. 1744). Life path number 4
- 1755Alfred Moore, American lawyer and judge (d. 1810). Life path number 8
- 1756William Babington, Irish-born, English physician and mineralogist (d. 1833). Life path number 9
- 1763Joseph Fouché, French lawyer and politician (d. 1820). Life path number 7
- 1775Lucien Bonaparte, French soldier and politician (d. 1840). Life path number 1
- 1780Elizabeth Fry, English philanthropist and reformer (d. 1845). Life path number 6
- 1790William Cavendish, 6th Duke of Devonshire, English politician, Lord Chamberlain of the Household (d. 1858). Life path number 7
- 1792Gaspard-Gustave de Coriolis, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1843). Life path number 9
- 1799Mary Anning, English paleontologist (d. 1847). Life path number 7
- 1827William P. Sprague, American banker and politician (d. 1899). Life path number 8
- 1835František Chvostek, Czech-Austrian physician and academic (d. 1884). Life path number 7
- 1837Itagaki Taisuke, Japanese soldier and politician (d. 1919). Life path number 9
- 1843Charles Albert Gobat, Swiss lawyer and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914). Life path number 6
- 1844Henri Rousseau, French painter (d. 1910). Life path number 7
- 1850Giuseppe Mercalli, Italian priest and volcanologist (d. 1914). Life path number 4
- 1851Léon Bourgeois, French police officer and politician, 64th Prime Minister of France, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1925). Life path number 5
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)