The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 13 is the 133rd day of 2021 and there are 232 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 19th Thursday this year.
Famous May 13 birthday celebrants include Herbert Ross, Milton Johns, Jacob Reynolds, Natalie Cassidy, James Yun, Tim Pigott-Smith, Robert Middleton, Candice Accola.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 273 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1024Hugh of Cluny, French abbot and saint (d. 1109). Life path number 7
- 1179Theobald III, Count of Champagne (d. 1201). Life path number 9
- 1254Marie of Brabant, Queen of France (d. 1321). Life path number 3
- 1588Ole Worm, Danish physician and historian (d. 1654). Life path number 4
- 1638Richard Simon, French priest and scholar (d. 1712). Life path number 9
- 1655Pope Innocent XIII (d. 1724). Life path number 8
- 1699Sebastião José de Carvalho e Melo, 1st Marquis of Pombal, Portuguese politician, Prime Minister of Portugal (d. 1782). Life path number 7
- 1712Count Johann Hartwig Ernst von Bernstorff, Danish politician and diplomat (d. 1772). Life path number 2
- 1713Alexis Clairaut, French mathematician, astronomer, and geophysicist (d. 1765). Life path number 3
- 1717Maria Theresa, Austrian wife of Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1780). Life path number 7
- 1730Charles Watson-Wentworth, 2nd Marquess of Rockingham, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1782). Life path number 2
- 1735Horace Coignet, French violinist and composer (d. 1821). Life path number 7
- 1742Maria Christina, Duchess of Teschen (d. 1798). Life path number 5
- 1753Lazare Carnot, French general, mathematician, and politician, French Minister of the Interior (d. 1823). Life path number 7
- 1759Elizabeth Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire (d. 1824). Life path number 4
- 1792Pope Pius IX (d. 1878). Life path number 1
- 1794Louis Léopold Robert, French painter (d. 1835). Life path number 3
- 1795Gérard Paul Deshayes, French geologist and chronologist (d. 1875). Life path number 4
- 1822Francis, Duke of Cádiz (d. 1902). Life path number 4
- 1830Zebulon Baird Vance, American colonel, lawyer, and politician, 37th Governor of North Carolina (d. 1894). Life path number 3
- 1832Juris Alunāns, Latvian philologist and author (d. 1864). Life path number 5
- 1840Alphonse Daudet, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1897). Life path number 4
- 1842Arthur Sullivan, English composer (d. 1900). Life path number 6
- 1856Tom O'Rourke, American boxer and manager (d. 1938). Life path number 11
- 1857Ronald Ross, Indian-English physician and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1932). Life path number 3
- 1868Sumner Paine, American target shooter (d. 1904). Life path number 5
- 1881Lima Barreto, Brazilian journalist and author (d. 1922). Life path number 9
- 1881Joe Forshaw, American runner (d. 1964). Life path number 9
- 1882Georges Braque, French painter and sculptor (d. 1963). Life path number 1
- 1883Georgios Papanikolaou, Greek-American pathologist, invented the pap smear (d. 1962). Life path number 11
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!