The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. May 27 is the 147th day of 2022 and there are 218 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 21st Friday this year.
Famous May 27 birthday celebrants include Darin Brooks, Steven Brill, Dolores Hope, Peri Gilpin, Adam Carolla, Linnea Quigley, Louis Gossett, Jr., Todd Bridges.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 27th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 244 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 742Emperor Dezong of Tang (d. 805). Life path number 9
- 1332Ibn Khaldun, Tunisian historian and theologian (d. 1406). Life path number 5
- 1519Girolamo Mei, Italian historian and theorist (d. 1594). Life path number 3
- 1537Louis IV, Landgrave of Hesse-Marburg (d. 1604). Life path number 3
- 1576Caspar Schoppe, German author and scholar (d. 1649). Life path number 6
- 1584Michael Altenburg, German theologian and composer (d. 1640). Life path number 5
- 1601Antoine Daniel, French-Canadian missionary and saint (d. 1648). Life path number 22
- 1626William II, Prince of Orange (d. 1650). Life path number 2
- 1627Anne Marie Louise d'Orléans, Duchess of Montpensier (d. 1693). Life path number 3
- 1651Louis Antoine de Noailles, French cardinal (d. 1729). Life path number 9
- 1652Elizabeth Charlotte, Princess Palatine of Germany (d. 1722). Life path number 1
- 1738Nathaniel Gorham, American merchant and politician, 14th President of the Continental Congress (d. 1796). Life path number 6
- 1756Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria (d. 1825). Life path number 6
- 1794Cornelius Vanderbilt, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1877). Life path number 8
- 1818Amelia Bloomer, American journalist and activist (d. 1894). Life path number 5
- 1819Julia Ward Howe, American poet and songwriter (d. 1910). Life path number 6
- 1820Mathilde Bonaparte, Italian-French daughter of Catharina of Württemberg (d. 1904). Life path number 7
- 1827Samuel F. Miller, American lawyer and politician (d. 1892). Life path number 5
- 1832Zenas Ferry Moody, American surveyor and politician, 7th Governor of Oregon (d. 1917). Life path number 1
- 1836Jay Gould, American businessman and financier (d. 1892). Life path number 5
- 1837Wild Bill Hickok, American police officer (d. 1876). Life path number 6
- 1850Thomas Neill Cream, Scottish-Canadian serial killer (d. 1892). Life path number 1
- 1860Manuel Teixeira Gomes, Portuguese politician, 7th President of Portugal (d. 1941). Life path number 2
- 1863Arthur Mold, English cricketer (d. 1921). Life path number 5
- 1867Arnold Bennett, English author and playwright (d. 1931). Life path number 9
- 1868Aleksa Šantić, Bosnian poet and author (d. 1924). Life path number 1
- 1871Georges Rouault, French painter and illustrator (d. 1958). Life path number 22
- 1875Frederick Cuming, English cricketer (d. 1942). Life path number 8
- 1876Ferdynand Antoni Ossendowski, Polish journalist and author (d. 1945). Life path number 9
- 1876William Stanier, English engineer (d. 1965). Life path number 9
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!