The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 9 is the 129th day of 2018 and there are 236 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 19th Wednesday this year.
Famous May 9 birthday celebrants include Richie Furay, Pedro Armendáriz, Tommy Roe, Alley Mills, Paul Heaton, Amy Hill, Matthew Kelly, Hank Snow.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 182 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1147Minamoto no Yoritomo, Japanese shogun (d. 1199). Life path number 9
- 1540Maharana Pratap, Indian ruler (d. 1597). Life path number 6
- 1740Giovanni Paisiello, Italian composer and educator (d. 1816). Life path number 8
- 1746Gaspard Monge, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1818). Life path number 5
- 1763János Batsányi, Hungarian-Austrian poet and author (d. 1845). Life path number 22
- 1800John Brown, American activist (d. 1859). Life path number 5
- 1801Peter Hesketh-Fleetwood, English politician, founded the town of Fleetwood (d. 1866). Life path number 6
- 1814John Brougham, Irish-American actor and playwright (d. 1880). Life path number 1
- 1824Jacob ben Moses Bachrach, Polish apologist and author (d. 1896). Life path number 2
- 1837Adam Opel, German engineer, founded the Opel Company (d. 1895). Life path number 6
- 1845Gustaf de Laval, Swedish engineer and businessman (d. 1913). Life path number 5
- 1855Julius Röntgen, German-Dutch composer (d. 1932). Life path number 6
- 1860J. M. Barrie, Scottish author and playwright (d. 1937). Life path number 2
- 1866Gopal Krishna Gokhale, Indian economist and politician (d. 1915). Life path number 8
- 1873Anton Cermak, Czech-American captain and politician, 44th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1933). Life path number 6
- 1874Howard Carter, English archaeologist and historian (d. 1939). Life path number 7
- 1882George Barker, American painter (d. 1965). Life path number 6
- 1882Henry J. Kaiser, American shipbuilder and businessman, founded Kaiser Shipyards (d. 1967). Life path number 6
- 1883José Ortega y Gasset, Spanish philosopher, author, and critic (d. 1955). Life path number 7
- 1884Valdemar Psilander, Danish actor (d. 1917). Life path number 8
- 1888Francesco Baracca, Italian fighter pilot (d. 1918). Life path number 3
- 1888Rolf de Maré, Swedish art collector (d. 1964). Life path number 3
- 1892Zita of Bourbon-Parma (d. 1989). Life path number 7
- 1893William Moulton Marston, American psychologist and author (d. 1947). Life path number 8
- 1895Richard Barthelmess, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1963). Life path number 1
- 1895Lucian Blaga, Romanian poet, playwright, and philosopher (d. 1961). Life path number 1
- 1895Frank Foss, American pole vaulter (d. 1989). Life path number 1
- 1896Richard Day, Canadian-American art director and set decorator (d. 1972). Life path number 2
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)