The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 16 is the 136th day of 2022 and there are 229 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 20th Monday this year.
Famous May 16 birthday celebrants include Hazel O'Connor, Jonathan Richman, Harry Carey, Jr., Henry Fonda, B.Slade, Woody Herman, Scott Reeves, Boyd Tinsley.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 16th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 235 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1611Pope Innocent XI (d. 1689). Life path number 3
- 1641Dudley North, English economist and politician (d. 1691). Life path number 6
- 1710William Talbot, 1st Earl Talbot, English politician, Lord Steward of the Household (d. 1782). Life path number 3
- 1718Maria Gaetana Agnesi, Italian mathematician and philosopher (d. 1799). Life path number 2
- 1763Louis Nicolas Vauquelin, French pharmacist and chemist (d. 1829). Life path number 2
- 1788Friedrich Rückert, German poet and translator (d. 1866). Life path number 9
- 1801William H. Seward, American lawyer and politician, 24th United States Secretary of State (d. 1872). Life path number 4
- 1819Johann Voldemar Jannsen, Estonian journalist and poet (d. 1890). Life path number 4
- 1821Pafnuty Chebyshev, Russian mathematician and statistician (d. 1894). Life path number 6
- 1824Levi P. Morton, American banker and politician, 22nd United States Vice President (d. 1920). Life path number 9
- 1827Pierre Cuypers, Dutch architect, designed the Amsterdam Centraal railway station and Rijksmuseum (d. 1921). Life path number 3
- 1831David Edward Hughes, Welsh-American physicist, co-invented the microphone (d. 1900). Life path number 7
- 1845Élie Metchnikoff, Ukrainian-French biologist and zoologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916). Life path number 3
- 1861H. H. Holmes, American serial killer (d. 1896). Life path number 1
- 1879Pierre Gilliard, Swiss author and academic (d. 1962). Life path number 1
- 1882Simeon Price, American golfer (d. 1945). Life path number 4
- 1883Celâl Bayar, Turkish politician, 3rd President of Turkey (d. 1986). Life path number 5
- 1888Royal Rife, American microbiologist and instrument maker (d. 1971). Life path number 1
- 1891Richard Tauber, Austrian tenor and actor (d. 1948). Life path number 4
- 1897Zvi Sliternik, Israeli entomologist and academic (d. 1994). Life path number 1
- 1898Tamara de Lempicka, Polish-American painter (d. 1980). Life path number 2
- 1898Desanka Maksimović, Serbian poet and academic (d. 1993). Life path number 2
- 1898Kenji Mizoguchi, Japanese director and screenwriter (d. 1956). Life path number 2
- 1900Aage Winther-Jørgensen, Danish actor (d. 1967). Life path number 4
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!