The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 12 is the 132nd day of 2021 and there are 233 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 19th Wednesday this year.
Famous May 12 birthday celebrants include Jason Biggs, Rami Malek, Millie Perkins, Katharine Hepburn, Kim Fields, Stephen Baldwin, Samantha Mathis, Wilfrid Hyde-White.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 210 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1401Emperor Shōkō of Japan (d. 1428). Life path number 5
- 1496Gustav I of Sweden (d. 1560). Life path number 1
- 1590Cosimo II de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany (d. 1621). Life path number 5
- 1622Louis de Buade de Frontenac, French-Canadian soldier and politician, 3rd Governor General of New France (d. 1698). Life path number 1
- 1626Louis Hennepin, Flemish priest and missionary (d. 1705). Life path number 5
- 1670Augustus II the Strong, Polish king (d. 1733). Life path number 4
- 1700Luigi Vanvitelli, Italian architect and engineer, designed the Palace of Caserta and Royal Palace of Milan (d. 1773). Life path number 7
- 1725Louis Philippe I, Duke of Orléans (d. 1785). Life path number 5
- 1739Johann Baptist Wanhal, Czech-Austrian organist and composer (d. 1813). Life path number 1
- 1754Franz Anton Hoffmeister, German composer and publisher (d. 1812). Life path number 7
- 1755Giovanni Battista Viotti, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1824). Life path number 8
- 1767Manuel Godoy, Spanish field marshal and politician, Prime Minister of Spain (d. 1851). Life path number 11
- 1774Ellis Cunliffe Lister, English politician (d. 1853). Life path number 9
- 1803Justus von Liebig, German chemist and academic (d. 1873). Life path number 11
- 1804Robert Baldwin, Canadian lawyer and politician, 3rd Premier of West Canada (d. 1858). Life path number 3
- 1806Johan Vilhelm Snellman, Finnish philosopher and politician (d. 1881). Life path number 5
- 1812Edward Lear, English author, poet, and illustrator (d. 1888). Life path number 11
- 1814Adolf von Henselt, German pianist and composer (d. 1889). Life path number 4
- 1820Florence Nightingale, Italian-English nurse, social reformer, and statistician (d. 1910). Life path number 1
- 1825Orélie-Antoine de Tounens, French lawyer and explorer (d. 1878). Life path number 6
- 1828Dante Gabriel Rossetti, English poet and painter (d. 1882). Life path number 9
- 1829Pavlos Carrer, Greek composer and educator (d. 1896). Life path number 1
- 1839Tôn Thất Thuyết, Vietnamese mandarin (d. 1913). Life path number 11
- 1840Alejandro Gorostiaga, Chilean colonel (d. 1912). Life path number 3
- 1842Jules Massenet, French composer (d. 1912). Life path number 5
- 1845Gabriel Fauré, French pianist, composer, and educator (d. 1924). Life path number 8
- 1850Henry Cabot Lodge, American historian and politician (d. 1924). Life path number 4
- 1859William Alden Smith, American lawyer and politician (d. 1932). Life path number 4
- 1867Hugh Trumble, Australian cricketer and accountant (d. 1938). Life path number 3
- 1869Carl Schuhmann, German gymnast, wrestler, and weightlifter (d. 1946). Life path number 5
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!