The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 2nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 236 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1360Yongle Emperor of China (d. 1424). Life path number 8
- 1451René II, Duke of Lorraine (d. 1508). Life path number 9
- 1458Eleanor of Viseu (d. 1525). Life path number 7
- 1533Philip II, Duke of Brunswick-Grubenhagen (d. 1596). Life path number 1
- 1551William Camden, English historian and topographer (d. 1623). Life path number 1
- 1601Athanasius Kircher, German priest and scholar (d. 1680). Life path number 6
- 1660Alessandro Scarlatti, Italian composer (d. 1725). Life path number 11
- 1695Giovanni Niccolò Servandoni, Italian-French painter and architect (d. 1766). Life path number 1
- 1702Friedrich Christoph Oetinger, German theologian and theosopher (d. 1782). Life path number 8
- 1707Jean-Baptiste Barrière, French cellist and composer (d. 1747). Life path number 4
- 1729Catherine the Great, Russian wife of Peter III of Russia (d. 1796). Life path number 8
- 1737William Petty, 2nd Earl of Shelburne, Irish-English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1805). Life path number 7
- 1740Elias Boudinot, American lawyer and politician, 10th President of the Continental Congress (d. 1821). Life path number 1
- 1750John André, English soldier and spy (d. 1780). Life path number 11
- 1752Ludwig August Lebrun, German oboe player and composer (d. 1790). Life path number 4
- 1754Vicente Martín y Soler, Spanish composer (d. 1806). Life path number 6
- 1772Novalis, German author and poet (d. 1801). Life path number 6
- 1773Henrik Steffens, Norwegian philosopher and poet (d. 1845). Life path number 7
- 1797Abraham Pineo Gesner, Canadian physician and geologist (d. 1864). Life path number 4
- 1802Heinrich Gustav Magnus, German chemist and physicist (d. 1870). Life path number 9