The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 2 is the 122nd day of 2019 and there are 243 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 18th Thursday this year.
Famous May 2 birthday celebrants include Jimmy White, Lara Veronin, Robert Buckley, Kay Panabaker, Tony Wakeford, Jenna von Oÿ, David Suchet, Larry Gatlin.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 2nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 236 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1360Yongle Emperor of China (d. 1424). Life path number 8
- 1451René II, Duke of Lorraine (d. 1508). Life path number 9
- 1458Eleanor of Viseu (d. 1525). Life path number 7
- 1533Philip II, Duke of Brunswick-Grubenhagen (d. 1596). Life path number 1
- 1551William Camden, English historian and topographer (d. 1623). Life path number 1
- 1601Athanasius Kircher, German priest and scholar (d. 1680). Life path number 6
- 1660Alessandro Scarlatti, Italian composer (d. 1725). Life path number 11
- 1695Giovanni Niccolò Servandoni, Italian-French painter and architect (d. 1766). Life path number 1
- 1702Friedrich Christoph Oetinger, German theologian and theosopher (d. 1782). Life path number 8
- 1707Jean-Baptiste Barrière, French cellist and composer (d. 1747). Life path number 4
- 1729Catherine the Great, Russian wife of Peter III of Russia (d. 1796). Life path number 8
- 1737William Petty, 2nd Earl of Shelburne, Irish-English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1805). Life path number 7
- 1740Elias Boudinot, American lawyer and politician, 10th President of the Continental Congress (d. 1821). Life path number 1
- 1750John André, English soldier and spy (d. 1780). Life path number 11
- 1752Ludwig August Lebrun, German oboe player and composer (d. 1790). Life path number 4
- 1754Vicente Martín y Soler, Spanish composer (d. 1806). Life path number 6
- 1772Novalis, German author and poet (d. 1801). Life path number 6
- 1773Henrik Steffens, Norwegian philosopher and poet (d. 1845). Life path number 7
- 1797Abraham Pineo Gesner, Canadian physician and geologist (d. 1864). Life path number 4
- 1802Heinrich Gustav Magnus, German chemist and physicist (d. 1870). Life path number 9
- 1806Catherine Labouré, French nun and saint (d. 1876). Life path number 4
- 1808Emma Darwin, English wife of Charles Darwin (d. 1896). Life path number 6
- 1810Hans Christian Lumbye, Danish composer and conductor (d. 1874). Life path number 8
- 1815William Buell Richards, Canadian lawyer and judge, 1st Chief Justice of Canada (d. 1889). Life path number 4
- 1828Désiré Charnay, French archaeologist and photographer (d. 1915). Life path number 8
- 1830Otto Staudinger, German entomologist and author (d. 1900). Life path number 1
- 1843Elijah McCoy, Canadian-American engineer (d. 1929). Life path number 5
- 1859Jerome K. Jerome, English author and playwright (d. 1927). Life path number 3
- 1860John Scott Haldane, Scottish physiologist, physician, and academic (d. 1936). Life path number 4
- 1860Theodor Herzl, Austrian journalist and author (d. 1904). Life path number 4
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!