The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 8 is the 128th day of 2021 and there are 237 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 19th Saturday this year.
Famous May 8 birthday celebrants include John Michael Talbot, Joe Bonamassa, Miyoshi Umeki, Jennifer Walcott, John Archer, Melissa Gilbert, Matthew Davis, Don Rickles.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 284 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1326Joan I, Countess of Auvergne (d. 1360). Life path number 7
- 1460Frederick I, Margrave of Brandenburg-Ansbach (d. 1536). Life path number 6
- 1521Peter Canisius, Dutch-Swiss priest and saint (d. 1597). Life path number 22
- 1587Victor Amadeus I, Duke of Savoy (d. 1637). Life path number 7
- 1622Claes Rålamb, Swedish politician (d. 1698). Life path number 6
- 1628Angelo Italia, Italian architect and urban planner (d. 1700). Life path number 3
- 1629Niels Juel, Norwegian-Danish admiral (d. 1697). Life path number 22
- 1632Heino Heinrich Graf von Flemming, German field marshal and politician (d. 1706). Life path number 7
- 1653Claude Louis Hector de Villars, French general and politician, French Minister of Defence (d. 1734). Life path number 1
- 1670Charles Beauclerk, 1st Duke of St Albans, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berkshire (d. 1726). Life path number 9
- 1720William Cavendish, 4th Duke of Devonshire, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1764). Life path number 5
- 1735Nathaniel Dance-Holland, English painter and politician (d. 1811). Life path number 2
- 1745Carl Stamitz, German violinist and composer (d. 1801). Life path number 3
- 1753Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Mexican priest and rebel leader (d. 1811). Life path number 2
- 1786John Vianney, French priest and saint (d. 1859). Life path number 8
- 1815Edward Tompkins, American lawyer and politician (d. 1872). Life path number 1
- 1818Samuel Leonard Tilley, Canadian pharmacist and politician, 3rd Premier of New Brunswick (d. 1896). Life path number 22
- 1821William Henry Vanderbilt, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1885). Life path number 7
- 1825George Bruce Malleson, English-Indian colonel and author (d. 1898). Life path number 2
- 1828Henry Dunant, Swiss businessman and activist, co-founded the Red Cross, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1910). Life path number 5
- 1828Charbel Makhluf, Lebanese monk and saint (d. 1898). Life path number 5
- 1829Louis Moreau Gottschalk, American pianist and composer (d. 1869). Life path number 6
- 1835Bertalan Székely, Hungarian painter and academic (d. 1910). Life path number 3
- 1839Adolphe-Basile Routhier, Canadian judge, author, and songwriter (d. 1920). Life path number 7
- 1842Emil Christian Hansen, Danish physiologist and mycologist (d. 1909). Life path number 1
- 1847Oscar Hammerstein I, American businessman and composer (d. 1919). Life path number 6
- 1850Ross Barnes, American baseball player and manager (d. 1915). Life path number 9
- 1853Dan Brouthers, American baseball player and manager (d. 1932). Life path number 3
- 1858Heinrich Berté, Slovak-Austrian composer (d. 1924). Life path number 8
- 1858J. Meade Falkner, English author and poet (d. 1932). Life path number 8
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!