The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 4 is the 125th day of 2020 and there are 241 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 18th Monday this year.
Famous May 4 birthday celebrants include Jay Aston, John van Kesteren, Nickolas Ashford, Richard Jenkins, Tyrone Davis, Luther Adler, Alexander Gould, Chris Tomlin.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 4th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 259 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1008Khwaja Abdullah Ansari, Persian mystic and poet (d. 1088). Life path number 9
- 1008Henry I of France (d. 1060). Life path number 9
- 1649Chhatrasal, Indian warrior (d. 1731). Life path number 11
- 1654Kangxi Emperor of China (d. 1722). Life path number 7
- 1655Bartolomeo Cristofori, Italian instrument maker, invented the piano (d. 1731). Life path number 8
- 1715Richard Graves, English minister and author (d. 1804). Life path number 5
- 1733Jean-Charles de Borda, French mathematician, physicist, and sailor (d. 1799). Life path number 5
- 1752John Brooks, American soldier and politician, 11th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1825). Life path number 6
- 1767Tyagaraja, Indian composer (d. 1847). Life path number 3
- 1772Friedrich Arnold Brockhaus, German publisher (d. 1823). Life path number 8
- 1796Horace Mann, American educator and politician (d. 1859). Life path number 5
- 1796William H. Prescott, American historian and scholar (d. 1859). Life path number 5
- 1820Julia Gardiner Tyler, American wife of John Tyler, 11th First Lady of the United States (d. 1889). Life path number 2
- 1820John Whiteaker, American soldier, judge, and politician, 1st Governor of Oregon (d. 1902). Life path number 2
- 1822Charles Boucher de Boucherville, Canadian physician and politician, 3rd Premier of Quebec (d. 1915). Life path number 4
- 1825Thomas Henry Huxley, English biologist, anatomist, and academic (d. 1895). Life path number 7
- 1825Augustus Le Plongeon, English-American historian, photographer, and academic (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1826Frederic Edwin Church, American painter (d. 1900). Life path number 8
- 1827John Hanning Speke, English soldier and explorer (d. 1864). Life path number 9
- 1851Thomas Dewing, American painter (d. 1938). Life path number 6
- 1852Alice Liddell, English model (d. 1934). Life path number 7
- 1856Pablo de Escandón, Mexican polo player (d. 1929). Life path number 11
- 1864Marie Booth, English daughter of William and Catherine Booth (d. 1937). Life path number 1
- 1870Alexandre Benois, Russian painter and critic (d. 1960). Life path number 7
- 1873Joe De Grasse, Canadian-American actor and director (d. 1940). Life path number 1
- 1884Richard Baggallay, English army officer and cricketer (d. 1975). Life path number 3
- 1887Andrew Dasburg, French-American painter (d. 1979). Life path number 6
- 1889Francis Spellman, American cardinal (d. 1967). Life path number 8
- 1890Franklin Carmichael, Canadian painter (d. 1945). Life path number 9
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!