The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 4th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 259 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1008Khwaja Abdullah Ansari, Persian mystic and poet (d. 1088). Life path number 9
- 1008Henry I of France (d. 1060). Life path number 9
- 1649Chhatrasal, Indian warrior (d. 1731). Life path number 11
- 1654Kangxi Emperor of China (d. 1722). Life path number 7
- 1655Bartolomeo Cristofori, Italian instrument maker, invented the piano (d. 1731). Life path number 8
- 1715Richard Graves, English minister and author (d. 1804). Life path number 5
- 1733Jean-Charles de Borda, French mathematician, physicist, and sailor (d. 1799). Life path number 5
- 1752John Brooks, American soldier and politician, 11th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1825). Life path number 6
- 1767Tyagaraja, Indian composer (d. 1847). Life path number 3
- 1772Friedrich Arnold Brockhaus, German publisher (d. 1823). Life path number 8
- 1796Horace Mann, American educator and politician (d. 1859). Life path number 5
- 1796William H. Prescott, American historian and scholar (d. 1859). Life path number 5
- 1820Julia Gardiner Tyler, American wife of John Tyler, 11th First Lady of the United States (d. 1889). Life path number 2
- 1820John Whiteaker, American soldier, judge, and politician, 1st Governor of Oregon (d. 1902). Life path number 2
- 1822Charles Boucher de Boucherville, Canadian physician and politician, 3rd Premier of Quebec (d. 1915). Life path number 4
- 1825Thomas Henry Huxley, English biologist, anatomist, and academic (d. 1895). Life path number 7
- 1825Augustus Le Plongeon, English-American historian, photographer, and academic (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1826Frederic Edwin Church, American painter (d. 1900). Life path number 8
- 1827John Hanning Speke, English soldier and explorer (d. 1864). Life path number 9
- 1851Thomas Dewing, American painter (d. 1938). Life path number 6
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!